The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
Alliance Request from The Holy Order of the Jedi Knights Vote_lcap2Alliance Request from The Holy Order of the Jedi Knights Voting_bar2Alliance Request from The Holy Order of the Jedi Knights Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
Alliance Request from The Holy Order of the Jedi Knights Vote_lcap2Alliance Request from The Holy Order of the Jedi Knights Voting_bar2Alliance Request from The Holy Order of the Jedi Knights Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
Alliance Request from The Holy Order of the Jedi Knights EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
Alliance Request from The Holy Order of the Jedi Knights EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
Alliance Request from The Holy Order of the Jedi Knights EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
Alliance Request from The Holy Order of the Jedi Knights EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
Alliance Request from The Holy Order of the Jedi Knights EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
Alliance Request from The Holy Order of the Jedi Knights EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
Alliance Request from The Holy Order of the Jedi Knights EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
Alliance Request from The Holy Order of the Jedi Knights EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
Alliance Request from The Holy Order of the Jedi Knights EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
Alliance Request from The Holy Order of the Jedi Knights EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
Alliance Request from The Holy Order of the Jedi Knights EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
Alliance Request from The Holy Order of the Jedi Knights EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
Alliance Request from The Holy Order of the Jedi Knights EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

Alliance Request from The Holy Order of the Jedi Knights

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

Alliance Request from The Holy Order of the Jedi Knights Empty
PostSubject: Alliance Request from The Holy Order of the Jedi Knights   Alliance Request from The Holy Order of the Jedi Knights EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:01 am

The other day, Grand Master of the Holy Order of the Jedi Knights Jorax Styles visited the chat and talked about wanting to start an alliance or atleast a lesser formal relationship between our two guilds. After visiting their site and reviewing their rping and amount of members, I think its safe to say they are relatively new. Though they have only 8 members and no RP's as of yet, the outline of their site and holonet reflects ours greatly. While I certainly dont mean to say that we should leap into an alliance with them, I do believe a relationship with them would be beneficial. They look like they could use something to model themselves after, and I think we can give them the example they may need. Granted that before we move to aid other guilds, we wait a bit until we are fully recovered as well. I think we all can agree that we dont need anymore problems here, and I certainly dont want to be involved in the issues they will most likely have as a growing guild.

Here is a link about it, should anyone be interested in taking a look: http://jedi.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=124749
Back to top Go down

Alliance Request from The Holy Order of the Jedi Knights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance Request from The Holy Order of the Jedi Knights   Alliance Request from The Holy Order of the Jedi Knights EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:43 pm

I agree with you all light relationships can be greatly beneficial to all of us! If you need any help please let me know. But a model for them sounds great.
Back to top Go down

Alliance Request from The Holy Order of the Jedi Knights
Page 1 of 1