The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
Alliance Between Stewart Corps and The Jedi Order Vote_lcap2Alliance Between Stewart Corps and The Jedi Order Voting_bar2Alliance Between Stewart Corps and The Jedi Order Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
Alliance Between Stewart Corps and The Jedi Order Vote_lcap2Alliance Between Stewart Corps and The Jedi Order Voting_bar2Alliance Between Stewart Corps and The Jedi Order Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
Alliance Between Stewart Corps and The Jedi Order EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
Alliance Between Stewart Corps and The Jedi Order EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
Alliance Between Stewart Corps and The Jedi Order EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
Alliance Between Stewart Corps and The Jedi Order EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
Alliance Between Stewart Corps and The Jedi Order EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
Alliance Between Stewart Corps and The Jedi Order EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
Alliance Between Stewart Corps and The Jedi Order EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
Alliance Between Stewart Corps and The Jedi Order EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
Alliance Between Stewart Corps and The Jedi Order EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
Alliance Between Stewart Corps and The Jedi Order EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
Alliance Between Stewart Corps and The Jedi Order EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
Alliance Between Stewart Corps and The Jedi Order EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
Alliance Between Stewart Corps and The Jedi Order EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

Alliance Between Stewart Corps and The Jedi Order

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alliance Between Stewart Corps and The Jedi Order Empty
PostSubject: Alliance Between Stewart Corps and The Jedi Order   Alliance Between Stewart Corps and The Jedi Order EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:44 am

I am the Grand Master of Stewart Corps. I wish to make a alliance with this grand representative of the jedi itself. Please get back soon.

- Grand Master Rygaul Stewart Corps
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Between Stewart Corps and The Jedi Order   Alliance Between Stewart Corps and The Jedi Order EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:30 am

I will make sure your message gets passed on Grand Master Rygaul, in the meantime we have two chats available to reach us. Bear with us as we are building a new guidlaunch site so its the reason we have two chats, not all have moved over. Below ill link the old and new chat.

Old
http://thejediorder.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=86606&page_id=42857

New
http://linkvalidator.net/warn.php?p=aHR0cDovL3RoZW9yZGVyb2ZsaWdodC5ndWlsZGxhdW5jaC5jb20v

Click the Jedi Temple tab to go to our chat, if you are unable to see our chat box try signing in and these should alleviate any problems.

We look forward to hearing from you Grand Master and May the Force be with You.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Between Stewart Corps and The Jedi Order   Alliance Between Stewart Corps and The Jedi Order EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:37 pm

I too hope that we can make a alliance. May the Force be with you. Also tell me when it is passed.
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Between Stewart Corps and The Jedi Order   Alliance Between Stewart Corps and The Jedi Order EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:48 pm

I have talked with Grand Master Koren Senron and have sent you a private message on your own website, I will patiently await your response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Between Stewart Corps and The Jedi Order   Alliance Between Stewart Corps and The Jedi Order EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:57 pm

I am willing to speak about this any time anywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Between Stewart Corps and The Jedi Order   Alliance Between Stewart Corps and The Jedi Order EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:01 am

can someone get back to me about it. Pm me for all I care. Just do something.
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Between Stewart Corps and The Jedi Order   Alliance Between Stewart Corps and The Jedi Order EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:29 am

I have pmed you requesting that you setup a time so that we an speak, the both of us being in the same time zone does help. If you set up the time and place then we can go from there, until you do so it will be hit and miss. The only restriction is the weekend, so lets get together during the week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Between Stewart Corps and The Jedi Order   Alliance Between Stewart Corps and The Jedi Order Empty

Back to top Go down

Alliance Between Stewart Corps and The Jedi Order
Page 1 of 1