The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
History of the Jedi Order- Part I Vote_lcap2History of the Jedi Order- Part I Voting_bar2History of the Jedi Order- Part I Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
History of the Jedi Order- Part I Vote_lcap2History of the Jedi Order- Part I Voting_bar2History of the Jedi Order- Part I Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
History of the Jedi Order- Part I EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
History of the Jedi Order- Part I EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
History of the Jedi Order- Part I EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
History of the Jedi Order- Part I EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
History of the Jedi Order- Part I EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
History of the Jedi Order- Part I EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
History of the Jedi Order- Part I EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
History of the Jedi Order- Part I EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
History of the Jedi Order- Part I EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
History of the Jedi Order- Part I EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
History of the Jedi Order- Part I EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
History of the Jedi Order- Part I EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
History of the Jedi Order- Part I EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

History of the Jedi Order- Part I

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

History of the Jedi Order- Part I Empty
PostSubject: History of the Jedi Order- Part I   History of the Jedi Order- Part I EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 6:30 pm

*bows*

Greetings to my fellow Consulars or any others that stumble upon this report. My name is Valryn Vynn and as one other the Consulars of this Order, it is my duty to pursue and safeguard the knowledge of our aspiring history. Below is a report on perhaps the most important event of the Jedi Order's past: the formation of our organization and how we Jedi came to be.

Many ancient and legendary organizations have been speculated as being the forerunners of the Jedi Order, such as the Order of Dai Bendu, the Followers of Palawa, and the Chatos Academy. However, becuase no evidential links have ever been porduced, these can only be considered rumors. It has also been purporsed that early Jedi learned morality from the Caamasi themselves. The earliest documentaion of the possible existance of a Jedi Order states that the organization was founded on Tython at around 25,783 BBY a serveral hundred years before the creating of the Galactic Republic itself. There, a collection of the galaxies' greatest philosophers, priests, scientists, and warriors met to discuss their discovery of the enigmatic and mystical Ashla. Unfortunately, many had also become consumed by what was then call the Bogan, and attempted to seize power and control. In response, the Force Wars cultivated and devastated Tython for more than a decade, and ended with the victory of the followers of Ashla. While the fighting had ravaged the planet the ashes of the war saw the rise of the early Jedi, who began to develop weapons after facing threats from beyond Tython. With the use of more advanced off-world technology, the early Jedi were able to "freeze" light into a laser beam which resulted in the birth of the lightsaber. A group of proactive Jedi left to liberate other worlds, and became known as the Jedi Knights; these knights founded a philosophical school on the planet of Ossus and strove to define the "Light and Dark" sides of the force, along with the Living and Unifying force. At around 25,053, during which the Galactic Republic formed; the Jedi swore loyalty to the young government and devoted themselves to protecting its ideas of a free societly. Not long after, the Republic mapped the Perlemian Trade Route, which linked the Republic and Ossus, the base of operations for the newborn Jedi Order.

I thank all of you for seeking out such knowledge, as there are always lessons to be learned from the past. May the force be with us all.

Last edited by Master Valryn Vynn on Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alcanor Story
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Alcanor Story

PostSubject: Re: History of the Jedi Order- Part I   History of the Jedi Order- Part I EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 2:54 am

Very well done, thankyou.
Back to top Go down
Kelethir
Padawan
Padawan
Kelethir

PostSubject: Re: History of the Jedi Order- Part I   History of the Jedi Order- Part I EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:39 pm

Very good Valryn, most informative i thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History of the Jedi Order- Part I   History of the Jedi Order- Part I Empty

Back to top Go down

History of the Jedi Order- Part I
Page 1 of 1