The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
The New Jedi Order Requesting Alliance Vote_lcap2The New Jedi Order Requesting Alliance Voting_bar2The New Jedi Order Requesting Alliance Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
The New Jedi Order Requesting Alliance Vote_lcap2The New Jedi Order Requesting Alliance Voting_bar2The New Jedi Order Requesting Alliance Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
The New Jedi Order Requesting Alliance EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
The New Jedi Order Requesting Alliance EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
The New Jedi Order Requesting Alliance EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
The New Jedi Order Requesting Alliance EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
The New Jedi Order Requesting Alliance EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
The New Jedi Order Requesting Alliance EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
The New Jedi Order Requesting Alliance EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
The New Jedi Order Requesting Alliance EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
The New Jedi Order Requesting Alliance EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
The New Jedi Order Requesting Alliance EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
The New Jedi Order Requesting Alliance EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
The New Jedi Order Requesting Alliance EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
The New Jedi Order Requesting Alliance EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

The New Jedi Order Requesting Alliance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Master Artemis Orden
Ambassador
Ambassador
Master Artemis Orden

The New Jedi Order Requesting Alliance Empty
PostSubject: The New Jedi Order Requesting Alliance   The New Jedi Order Requesting Alliance EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:14 pm

Greetings Fellow Jedi,

My name is Master Artemis Orden of The New Jedi Order. I come on behalf of The New Jedi Order to establish a strong and lasting alliance between our two great guilds. Please make known your relations requests or requirements for establishing an alliance, that is if you are willing to form an alliance with us. Please click on The New Jedi Order to access our website. Well that is about it for now, I look forward to possible alliance relations with your guild, hopefully we can establish a strong and healthy alliance between our two guilds. Thank you for your time and May the Force be with you all.

-Master Artemis Orden (NJO)
Back to top Go down
http://www.theoldjediorder.webs.com
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: The New Jedi Order Requesting Alliance   The New Jedi Order Requesting Alliance EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:14 pm

Greetings Master Artemis *bows*

Your message is a well recieved one here at the Jedi Order. While I cannot guarantee you anything, I will be sure alert our ambassador and the rest of the Council about your offer. I am sure that both our great Orders would only benefit from such an alliance and only ask for patience untill a definate answer can be given. We shall be sure to debate the idea thouroghly and be sure to reply to you when a decision has been made. I look forward to such talks, as I am sure an alliance between the two of us would be strong and peaceful. Thank you for your offer and May the Force be with you as well.

Last edited by Master Valryn Vynn on Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Master Artemis Orden
Ambassador
Ambassador
Master Artemis Orden

PostSubject: Re: The New Jedi Order Requesting Alliance   The New Jedi Order Requesting Alliance EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:43 pm

Valryn Vynn wrote:
Greetings Master Artemis *bows*

Your message is a well recieved one here at the Jedi Order. While I cannot guarantee you anything, I will be sure alert our ambassador and the rest of the Council about your offer. I am sure that both our great Orders would only benefit from such an alliance and only ask for patience untill a definate answer can be given. We shall be sure to debate the idea thouroghly and be sure to reply to you when a decision has been made. I look forward to such talks, as I am sure an alliance between the two of us would be strong and peaceful. Thank you for your offer and May the Force be with you as well.

*Bows* It is a pleasure to meet you. Indeed, that is completely understandable. I will remain patient until your guild Council decides on whether or not to form an alliance. Please take all the time you need, im in no hurry at all. Smile As do I. May the force be with you as well.

-Master Artemis Orden
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

PostSubject: Re: The New Jedi Order Requesting Alliance   The New Jedi Order Requesting Alliance EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:35 am

I am willing to meet with you and we can discuss the possible alliance. I am in the mountain time zone pm me your timezone and what day you can meet and we can work a time to meet.
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: The New Jedi Order Requesting Alliance   The New Jedi Order Requesting Alliance EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:35 pm

Indeed I would like to speak with you as well, for a long time I was the closest thing we had to our Ambassador, and normally deal with foreign communications in the Guild. We're ready to speak with you, Masters Kael, Valryn, Kel-Revik or myself would be the best to speak with at the moment, and are most updated through Guild affairs. Meanwhile I will speak to them as well, and when we come to a decision we will contact you at your Guild if you have not already received the details here.
Back to top Go down
Master Artemis Orden
Ambassador
Ambassador
Master Artemis Orden

PostSubject: Re: The New Jedi Order Requesting Alliance   The New Jedi Order Requesting Alliance EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:38 pm

Master Hybrid wrote:
Indeed I would like to speak with you as well, for a long time I was the closest thing we had to our Ambassador, and normally deal with foreign communications in the Guild. We're ready to speak with you, Masters Kael, Valryn, Kel-Revik or myself would be the best to speak with at the moment, and are most updated through Guild affairs. Meanwhile I will speak to them as well, and when we come to a decision we will contact you at your Guild if you have not already received the details here.

Ah I see. Well if you would like, we can speak right now, or we can wait until you and your guild leaders make a decision. It is up to you.
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: The New Jedi Order Requesting Alliance   The New Jedi Order Requesting Alliance EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:42 pm

We can speak now, but I still wouldn't have an official answer until I speak with the rest of the Council. Either way, where would you like to meet?
Back to top Go down
Master Artemis Orden
Ambassador
Ambassador
Master Artemis Orden

PostSubject: Re: The New Jedi Order Requesting Alliance   The New Jedi Order Requesting Alliance EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:43 pm

Master Hybrid wrote:
We can speak now, but I still wouldn't have an official answer until I speak with the rest of the Council. Either way, where would you like to meet?

Oh okay, well I think it would be best to get down the agreements and stuff just so you and your Council can go off of that etc, when deciding whether or not to form an alliance with us. I will meet you at your guild chat. See you there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Jedi Order Requesting Alliance   The New Jedi Order Requesting Alliance Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Jedi Order Requesting Alliance
Page 1 of 1