The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
The Order of the Ashla Vote_lcap2The Order of the Ashla Voting_bar2The Order of the Ashla Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
The Order of the Ashla Vote_lcap2The Order of the Ashla Voting_bar2The Order of the Ashla Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
The Order of the Ashla EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
The Order of the Ashla EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
The Order of the Ashla EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
The Order of the Ashla EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
The Order of the Ashla EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
The Order of the Ashla EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
The Order of the Ashla EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
The Order of the Ashla EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
The Order of the Ashla EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
The Order of the Ashla EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
The Order of the Ashla EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
The Order of the Ashla EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
The Order of the Ashla EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

The Order of the Ashla

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

The Order of the Ashla Empty
PostSubject: The Order of the Ashla   The Order of the Ashla EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:52 pm

My friends of the Jedi Order, tonight you may have been concerned by a display that took place in our own chat room. A number of Ashla members were present, and I ordered them all banned from the room, banned from the site, deleted from the roster. I am sorry if it seemed sudden and uncoordinated, but I assure you we had reason, and the decision was not made lightly.

In today's Council Meeting, Ashla Master Fenoran invited me to a private chat room with the rest of the Ashla Council. After our own meeting was done with, Masters Vynn, Sune, and myself went to this Ashla Meeting. When we arrived, Fenoran began the meeting with some statements about how our Guilds were both expanding, and that none of us have any ill-will of each other. At this moment, we became suspecting. Ashla has been dying. There was only one reason they would lie about it. They suggested that the Jedi Order and the Order of Ashla, merge together as one. My thoughts at this point; Ashla has more Councilors than we do, they would outnumber our Council. And if we destroyed the GM and MOTO positions like they suggested, we would be at their mercy. Ashla is nearly dead, their Council makes up most of their active members. They have nothing to offer us except chiefs. Too many chiefs and not enough indians, the worst situation for the power hungry. So we suspected they wanted our "indians". Then they told us that they had already decided who would be allowed in the Council in this New Guild. Completely contradive. Needless to say, we declined their offer politely, and took our leave. After our retirement to our own chambers, I decided to log in and out quickly to see what Ashla had said after we took our leave. Things like, "whatever, theyre dying i say we just let em" "this is not over, we'll just start stealing their members".

Their desperation both during the meeting and after the meeting tell me that they are on the losing end here, they need us and our blood. For the good of the Jedi Order, and to keep us on the right track that we have been now set, Ashla is banned, and they have unofficially declared war.
Back to top Go down

The Order of the Ashla
Page 1 of 1