The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
The Knighting of Valryn Vynn Vote_lcap2The Knighting of Valryn Vynn Voting_bar2The Knighting of Valryn Vynn Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
The Knighting of Valryn Vynn Vote_lcap2The Knighting of Valryn Vynn Voting_bar2The Knighting of Valryn Vynn Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
The Knighting of Valryn Vynn EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
The Knighting of Valryn Vynn EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
The Knighting of Valryn Vynn EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
The Knighting of Valryn Vynn EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
The Knighting of Valryn Vynn EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
The Knighting of Valryn Vynn EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
The Knighting of Valryn Vynn EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
The Knighting of Valryn Vynn EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
The Knighting of Valryn Vynn EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
The Knighting of Valryn Vynn EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
The Knighting of Valryn Vynn EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
The Knighting of Valryn Vynn EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
The Knighting of Valryn Vynn EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

The Knighting of Valryn Vynn

Go down 
+5
Juranski
Kelethir
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Kael Sune
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

The Knighting of Valryn Vynn Empty
PostSubject: The Knighting of Valryn Vynn   The Knighting of Valryn Vynn EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:11 pm

Kael walked back and forth in the Council Chambers working on his wording during the ceremony that would be remembered by Valryn for the rest of his days. Seeing his old padawan's unusual stressful demeanor Hybrid walks over to Keal and puts his hand on his shoulder, " You will do fine my friend, now you understand how important this ceremony is not just for padawan but Master as well. I know you will do Valryn's Knighting ceremony justice with your words my friend, do not allow youself to be troubled over something you and I both know you can do." Nodding to his old Master Kael continues to pace the room making sure everything is in place and the council is present. Kael begins to focus and brings peace to himself, keeping calm and focused is key during the ceremony the last thing he wants to do is take an ear off instead of the braid. Doing a last second check over the council chambers Kael walks over to his seat and grabs his comlink, " Valryn I need you to report to the council chambers immedietly, we have a mission debrief with the Jedi Council and I will need your memory to assist me." Walking to the side of the council chambers Kael awaits his padawan to arrive to what he thinks is a debreifing meeting.

The Knighting of Valryn Vynn Councilph1
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: The Knighting of Valryn Vynn   The Knighting of Valryn Vynn EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:13 pm

Valryn sat in deep concentration, his three lightsabers floating in the air around him. He had been practicing the technique for some time now, but he still had much more before he would be able to put it into effect. As the blades fell to the floor, his comlink rang. Taking the communicator to his ear, Valryn listened to the order on the other end. "Valryn I need you to report to the council chambers immediately, we have a mission debrief with the Jedi Council and I will need your memory to assist me." Startled by the request to enter the Council Chambers, a place uncommon for Padawans to go, Valryn needlessly collected his lightsabers and hurried towards his Master. As he found the large doors to the room, he felt odd for the first time during his stay at the Temple. He had never been inside the Council room and the thought of all the Master's watching him filled him with anxiety. Shrugging them off, Valryn opened the doors and stepped into the dimly lit room. "Master?" he called out, and was met with silence.

Last edited by Valryn Vynn on Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

PostSubject: Re: The Knighting of Valryn Vynn   The Knighting of Valryn Vynn EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:13 pm

Kael walks out of the shadows from the side of the and approaches his padawan Light saber coming to life. The Knighting of Valryn Vynn OK2
" Padawan Valryn Vynn you have proven to the Jedi Order, your Master Kael Sune, and most of all to yourself that you posses the heart of a Jedi. You have passed the assignments, tests, training, & trials I and others have set before you with exceptional wisdom, strength, determination, & will power. Your pursuit to better yourself is second to none and I hope will be a lesson to all those to follow in your footsteps. But realize your training only intensifies form this point pushing you to exhausting training sessions, longer hours spent in study, & countless hours meditating. You will also be counted on to represent the Council on off world Planets in situations that will push you to the point of anger, this is the time when you will need to rely on your training and be the Jedi we all know you can be." Walking closer to Valryn Kael stands in front of his padawan, " Kneel Padawan Valryn Vynn and accept the responsibilities & duties of a Jedi Knight of the Order.
The Knighting of Valryn Vynn Val Closing his eyes Kael focuses and speaks to Valryn, " I am honored to have taught such a wonderful pupil and will very soon watch as you surpass myself as a Jedi of the Order, great things follow you and as long as you keep the Jedi Code you will never fail the Order or yourself." Opening his eyes Kael swings his light saber barely missing Valryn's face cuttign off his Padawan Braid signifying him no longer a Padawan Learner but a Jedi Knight of the Order. The Knighting of Valryn Vynn OK31

Last edited by Kael Sune on Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

Today marks a great day within our Order, a Padawan that has shown patience and desire that should be a lesson to us all. I am honored to have been able to mentor such a person and watch as he has grown within our Order to become a great Jedi Knight with the ability to represent us in a way that will bring honor to our Order. My friend you are one of a kind and as of today I am no longer your Master but a friend who walks along the same path bringing light to the dark reaches of the Galaxy. You have earned it my brother and I hope that I was able to be the Master you needed during your training. Again Congratulations and good luck because the real training begins now.
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: The Knighting of Valryn Vynn   The Knighting of Valryn Vynn EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:07 am

The sound of his braid being cut echoed in Valryn's mind. Rising to his feet, He looked upon himself with pride and gratification, and an even greater need to continue his path as a Jedi, and to serve others.

"Thank you Kael. The honor is still mine for having the oppurtunity to grow and bond with the people who have gathered here. I promise to work and strive to better this guild, as well as its members. Much has changed since the day I first entered the Jedi Order, but my loyalty to this place remains the same. I thank all those who have aided me to get this far, and look forward to the continuing success and prosperity of this one of a kind assortment of well rounded people. This moment is as much of yours as it it mine, for with each aspiring member we all rise in greatness." *bows*

Last edited by Valryn Vynn on Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Knighting of Valryn Vynn   The Knighting of Valryn Vynn EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:18 am

congrats my friend, it was good training with you and being with you in battle, i only hope that we can once again fight alongside each other on the plains of injustice, freeing those from the oppression of the sith. i am proud of you sir Valryn Vynn. *bows*
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

PostSubject: Re: The Knighting of Valryn Vynn   The Knighting of Valryn Vynn EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:51 pm

It has been a pleasure learning from you, Valryn, in our time training together. You truly define what it is to be a Jedi and continue to hold the standard for us all with your strength of will, compassion, and understanding. Congratulations my friend, you deserve it.
Back to top Go down
http://animatedmatt@aol.com
Kelethir
Padawan
Padawan
Kelethir

PostSubject: Re: The Knighting of Valryn Vynn   The Knighting of Valryn Vynn EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:17 pm

Congratulations Valryn, may the day come when we defend justice together.
Back to top Go down
Juranski
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Juranski

PostSubject: Re: The Knighting of Valryn Vynn   The Knighting of Valryn Vynn EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:00 pm

Juranski was waiting outside, leaning on the wall with his warm smile,"I knew this day would come so fast, Val is to good of a jedi" then he opened his eye's "congratulations Val, you really deserve to be knighted, i have waited for this day for awhile" then slowly walked away...
Back to top Go down
kaos dragon
Recruit
Recruit
kaos dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Knighting of Valryn Vynn   The Knighting of Valryn Vynn EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:13 pm

Congratulations valryn has gone a step further and finally all your actions, were worth it to get to this moment
Back to top Go down
Alcanor Story
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Alcanor Story

PostSubject: Re: The Knighting of Valryn Vynn   The Knighting of Valryn Vynn EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:21 pm

A monumentous occasion my friend. You have made everyone proud, and most of all, yourself. I wish you the best of luck in your studies, and that you become what you seek to be... Congrats Val.
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: The Knighting of Valryn Vynn   The Knighting of Valryn Vynn EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:55 pm

Vongrats Val, it's well earned. It's obvious your wisdom and maturity will contribute and influence greatly the Guild in the future, I see you becoming a great mentor in the future.

And damn, Im getting old as Koren, my Padawan Knighting other Padawans...
Welcome to the family GRANDSON! lol
Back to top Go down
Chris Stordy
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Chris Stordy

PostSubject: Re: The Knighting of Valryn Vynn   The Knighting of Valryn Vynn EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:22 pm

Congratulations Valryn this is an honour you earned along time ago it is good to see it bestowed upon you there are very few Jedi of your caliber and I only see great things from you in the future Congratulations again my friend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Knighting of Valryn Vynn   The Knighting of Valryn Vynn Empty

Back to top Go down

The Knighting of Valryn Vynn
Page 1 of 1