The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
The Knighting Of Kael Sune Vote_lcap2The Knighting Of Kael Sune Voting_bar2The Knighting Of Kael Sune Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
The Knighting Of Kael Sune Vote_lcap2The Knighting Of Kael Sune Voting_bar2The Knighting Of Kael Sune Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
The Knighting Of Kael Sune EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
The Knighting Of Kael Sune EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
The Knighting Of Kael Sune EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
The Knighting Of Kael Sune EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
The Knighting Of Kael Sune EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
The Knighting Of Kael Sune EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
The Knighting Of Kael Sune EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
The Knighting Of Kael Sune EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
The Knighting Of Kael Sune EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
The Knighting Of Kael Sune EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
The Knighting Of Kael Sune EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
The Knighting Of Kael Sune EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
The Knighting Of Kael Sune EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

The Knighting Of Kael Sune

Go down 
+4
Master Valryn Vynn
Alcanor Story
Master Kael Sune
Master Hybrid
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

The Knighting Of Kael Sune Empty
PostSubject: The Knighting Of Kael Sune   The Knighting Of Kael Sune EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:21 pm

Today is a memorable day for the Guild. It marks the declaration of new leaders, promise of moving forward, getting back on our feet after the Split destroyed most of our Council. It also marks the passing of one of our most potential Padawan's training, and the beginning of his journey as a full-fledged Jedi Knight of the Order. Padawan Kael Sune has completed a number of essay assignments beyond even my expectations, he has been training hard and long, participated in many roleplays and learned much. He has passed the Trial of Flesh, Trial of Spirit, Trial of Courage, Trial of Skill, and has crafted his own lightsaber. He is one of our most active members, and one of our top posters on the Holonet. The only person to pass my training, the most potential student I've ever taken, and a great friend. I am proud and lucky to have been your Master. Pass on what you've learned from me, as I have from my own Master. This is the Knighting of Kael Sune.

We are all Jedi. The Force speaks through us. Through our actions, the Force proclaims itself and what is real. Today we are here to acknowledge what the Force has proclaimed.

Step forward, Padawan Kael Sune.
By the right of the Council, by the will of the Force, I dub thee, Jedi, Knight of the Republic.

Take up your lightsaber, Kael Sune, Jedi Knight. And may the Force be with you.

Congratulations man, you earned this a long time ago, but I wanted to train you the right way, the way it used to be. Good work, from now on, I am no longer your Master.

Last edited by Master Hybrid on Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

PostSubject: Re: The Knighting Of Kael Sune   The Knighting Of Kael Sune EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:41 pm

*Kael Bows before his Master* " I have been honored to have recieved training under a wise and patient Master. I will not disappoint you and will do all that I can to uphold the Jedi Code, take care of the Order, and be a light to those who have none. "

I am honored to have been given the proper training and will make sure to pass it on to others as I too become a mentor like you were to me. Thank you Master Hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Alcanor Story
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Alcanor Story

PostSubject: Re: The Knighting Of Kael Sune   The Knighting Of Kael Sune EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:51 pm

Congradulations Kael, you now take the charismatic steps of Knighthood, of honor and justice. May the sun shine brightly on your path, and your hand bring liberty to the galaxy. Today, you become a instrument of peace and justice, becoming the very essenceof the Jedi. May your hardships ahead prove to us all that there is stilll honor and decency in these perilous times. For the Jedi, and for civilization.
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: The Knighting Of Kael Sune   The Knighting Of Kael Sune EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:17 am

Well well Kael, here you are at last. As Hybrid said so perfectly, you have earned this a long time ago. It has been my pleasure to have seen you develop into the great Jedi you have become, even though it didnt take much. You have began your first steps as a full fledged member of the Jedi Order and I can say with the utmost confidence that the Order will only benefit from your joining. A great end to an equally great day. Well done and may the Force be with you, always friend. *bows*
Back to top Go down
Chris Stordy
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Chris Stordy

PostSubject: Re: The Knighting Of Kael Sune   The Knighting Of Kael Sune EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:00 am

I cant think of anybody who deserves this honor more then you my freind i have seen you go through your training and as many have said you earned this honor long ago you are now a full fledged member of the order and we are better as a whole for it i know you will lead by stellar example and will go on to only greater things Congratualations my freind and may the force be with you always *bows*
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

PostSubject: Re: The Knighting Of Kael Sune   The Knighting Of Kael Sune EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:58 am

My brother in the force, today you show those to come the standard of a Padawan learner. You have set the bar my friend. Let all who see and know you understand that you have exceeded those before you in your duties as a bringer of light, peace, and knowledge. It is without a doubt that I say you will carry more than your share in this guild. You have already contributed more than any could hope for. You help guide us back to our path as the Jedi Order and will continue to do so as you train more in your likeness. It has been and continues to be a pleasure to be by your side my friend.
Back to top Go down
http://animatedmatt@aol.com
Juranski
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Juranski

PostSubject: Re: The Knighting Of Kael Sune   The Knighting Of Kael Sune EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:35 pm

Congratulations , You my friend, deserve the rank of Knight, I have no doubt within my mind, that you will be a great Jedi Knight and soon, a Jedi master.
Back to top Go down
Master Daran Hawk
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Daran Hawk

PostSubject: Re: The Knighting Of Kael Sune   The Knighting Of Kael Sune EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:03 pm

Contratulations, Kael! You have certainly earned your promotion.

BZ,

Daran
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Knighting Of Kael Sune   The Knighting Of Kael Sune Empty

Back to top Go down

The Knighting Of Kael Sune
Page 1 of 1