The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
The Knighting Of Alahew Kel-Revik Vote_lcap2The Knighting Of Alahew Kel-Revik Voting_bar2The Knighting Of Alahew Kel-Revik Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
The Knighting Of Alahew Kel-Revik Vote_lcap2The Knighting Of Alahew Kel-Revik Voting_bar2The Knighting Of Alahew Kel-Revik Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
The Knighting Of Alahew Kel-Revik EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
The Knighting Of Alahew Kel-Revik EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
The Knighting Of Alahew Kel-Revik EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
The Knighting Of Alahew Kel-Revik EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
The Knighting Of Alahew Kel-Revik EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
The Knighting Of Alahew Kel-Revik EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
The Knighting Of Alahew Kel-Revik EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
The Knighting Of Alahew Kel-Revik EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
The Knighting Of Alahew Kel-Revik EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
The Knighting Of Alahew Kel-Revik EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
The Knighting Of Alahew Kel-Revik EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
The Knighting Of Alahew Kel-Revik EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
The Knighting Of Alahew Kel-Revik EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

The Knighting Of Alahew Kel-Revik

Go down 
+2
Master Kael Sune
Master Hybrid
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

The Knighting Of Alahew Kel-Revik Empty
PostSubject: The Knighting Of Alahew Kel-Revik   The Knighting Of Alahew Kel-Revik EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:43 pm

Today we witness the passing of one of our most potential, skilled, and wise Padawan learners, and see his transformation into a full-fledged Jedi of the Order. You deserve this, you deserved this for quite awhile, but the waiting and earning is what makes the reward so fulfilling. He has passed all four Trials exceptionally, and is among our most active members. I've personally seen his growth in this Guild, mentored him and guided him aside from his training alongside his Master, Tanis Moon. He is as good a friend as he is a contribution to the wellfare of the Guild. Today is the Knighting of Alahew Kel-Revik.

We are all Jedi. The Force speaks through us. Through our actions, the Force proclaims itself and what is real. Today we are here to acknowledge what the Force has proclaimed.

Step forward, Padawan Alahew Kel-Revik. By the right of the Council, by the will of the Force, I dub thee, Jedi *cuts Padawan braid*

Knight of the Republic.

Take up your lightsaber, Alahew Kel-Revik, Jedi Knight. And May The Force Be With You.
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

PostSubject: Re: The Knighting Of Alahew Kel-Revik   The Knighting Of Alahew Kel-Revik EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:37 pm

Congratulations brother this is well earned and I am excited to see where things take you from here. You are a good friend and a great Jedi; I look forward to watching you progress into the epic Jedi we all know you will one day become.
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: The Knighting Of Alahew Kel-Revik   The Knighting Of Alahew Kel-Revik EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:44 pm

Well done my brother in light. Having trained with you has been one of the greatest honors of my time here. To me, you earned this a long time ago, and have been more than patient enough. Congratulations on your knighthood, and may your blade continue to protect the innocent and further the light. *bows*
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

PostSubject: Re: The Knighting Of Alahew Kel-Revik   The Knighting Of Alahew Kel-Revik EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:10 am

The Knighting Of Alahew Kel-Revik 01_zaynecarrick_htolibao-2-1

Alahew bowed, then stood to his feet. Igniting his lightsaber; the blue beam glowed in the dark room. With his cut braid laying on the floor at his feet, Alahew's face shown determination. "Thank you Master Hybrid; everyone. There aren't enough words for me to explain the gratitude and yearning to use this next level of responsibility for the betterment of all, within the guild and elsewhere. I have enjoyed my training to its fullest, and will give back to someone someday to raise up great students in the name of the light. I vow to do my utmost in all aspects of which it is to truly serve. You can count on me!"
Back to top Go down
http://animatedmatt@aol.com

PostSubject: Re: The Knighting Of Alahew Kel-Revik   The Knighting Of Alahew Kel-Revik EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:21 am

and my congrats to you as well, sir Alahew Kel-Revik i am also proud of the many achievements that have brought you to your very own kighthood. i will be honored to fight at your side when the time comes. *bows*
Back to top Go down
Juranski
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Juranski

PostSubject: Re: The Knighting Of Alahew Kel-Revik   The Knighting Of Alahew Kel-Revik EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:05 pm

congratulations Alahew, You really do deserve to be a knight my friend, you have always been a great jedi, and now, i want to see what you bring to us in the future, once again, congratulations Alahew
Back to top Go down
Alcanor Story
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Alcanor Story

PostSubject: Re: The Knighting Of Alahew Kel-Revik   The Knighting Of Alahew Kel-Revik EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:20 pm

Congradulations Alahew, you have excelled and proven your salt to everyone. You shall make the order proud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Knighting Of Alahew Kel-Revik   The Knighting Of Alahew Kel-Revik Empty

Back to top Go down

The Knighting Of Alahew Kel-Revik
Page 1 of 1