The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
The Knighting Of Chris Stordy Vote_lcap2The Knighting Of Chris Stordy Voting_bar2The Knighting Of Chris Stordy Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
The Knighting Of Chris Stordy Vote_lcap2The Knighting Of Chris Stordy Voting_bar2The Knighting Of Chris Stordy Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
The Knighting Of Chris Stordy EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
The Knighting Of Chris Stordy EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
The Knighting Of Chris Stordy EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
The Knighting Of Chris Stordy EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
The Knighting Of Chris Stordy EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
The Knighting Of Chris Stordy EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
The Knighting Of Chris Stordy EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
The Knighting Of Chris Stordy EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
The Knighting Of Chris Stordy EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
The Knighting Of Chris Stordy EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
The Knighting Of Chris Stordy EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
The Knighting Of Chris Stordy EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
The Knighting Of Chris Stordy EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

The Knighting Of Chris Stordy

Go down 
+5
Alcanor Story
Juranski
Master Kael Sune
Tanis Moon
Master Hybrid
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

The Knighting Of Chris Stordy Empty
PostSubject: The Knighting Of Chris Stordy   The Knighting Of Chris Stordy EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 5:19 pm

Today marks the day of closure to the days of training for Chris Stordy. But we never stop learning, and he is certainly no exception. Through his numerous days of devoted service to the Guild, he has proven to us all his willpower and intentions. Myself and the rest of the Guild can easily say, if there was an award for Most Improved, it'd be on him. Congratulations Chris Stordy, your training is complete.

*steps forward*

We are all Jedi. The Force speaks through us. Through our actions, the Force proclaims itself and what is real. Today we are here to acknowledge what the Force has proclaimed.

Step forward, Padawan Chris Stordy. By the right of the Council, by the will of the Force, I dub thee, Jedi;

Knight of the Republic.

Last edited by Master Hybrid on Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tanis Moon
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Tanis Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Knighting Of Chris Stordy   The Knighting Of Chris Stordy EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:48 pm

*bow* This certainly marks a glorious day in our Order History. Chris congratulations on your Knighting and I am happy that you are now in our ranks.!!!
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

PostSubject: Re: The Knighting Of Chris Stordy   The Knighting Of Chris Stordy EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:10 pm

*Igniting Lightsaber Kael renders the newly promoted Jedi Knight a Salute. Congratulations my friend you have proven your worth and will make a fine Jedi Knight.
Back to top Go down
Juranski
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Juranski

PostSubject: Re: The Knighting Of Chris Stordy   The Knighting Of Chris Stordy EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:03 pm

Ah, my Dragon Age brother gets what he has deserved for so long, I am honored and happy to say Congratulations Chris. You prove to us that we can all make it for the better, only if we keep trying. and I applaud you sir.
Back to top Go down
Alcanor Story
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Alcanor Story

PostSubject: Re: The Knighting Of Chris Stordy   The Knighting Of Chris Stordy EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:20 pm

Congradulations Chris, you have more than earned this long deserved promotion. I know you shall make an excellent Jedi Knight, and bring great honor to thyself and the order. *Ignites his Viridian Saber*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Knighting Of Chris Stordy   The Knighting Of Chris Stordy EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 12:39 pm

Congrats welcome now you can get to the knight only buffet on wendsday's
Back to top Go down
Chris Stordy
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Chris Stordy

PostSubject: Re: The Knighting Of Chris Stordy   The Knighting Of Chris Stordy EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:36 pm

*bows* ty all your words honor me I gladly accept this rank and title, I as all jedi will uphold the jedi code with every fibre of my body and will do all i can to preserve peace and justice during these hard times. I have many people to thank for helping me to learn and become a jedi and you can all rest assured that i will not forget what you have tought me.
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: The Knighting Of Chris Stordy   The Knighting Of Chris Stordy EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:58 pm

*salutes the newly knighted Chris Stordy before disengaging his lightsaber* Congratulations are in order my friend, you have certainly earned this honor. Remember that such a privilege comes with just as much responsibility. You have struggled hard and done what no many others would be willing to do. I for one, know that you will make a fine example of this Order outside our halls and am honored still to call you friend. A job well done. But as stated already, we never stop learning. Use what you have learned and apply it to the task ahead of us all, and never close your mind to knowledge. Congratulations again, and may the Force be with you.
Back to top Go down
Skyking Moonblood
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Skyking Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: The Knighting Of Chris Stordy   The Knighting Of Chris Stordy EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:18 pm

*Bows* Congradulations.
Back to top Go down
JDawg
Padawan
Padawan
JDawg

PostSubject: Re: The Knighting Of Chris Stordy   The Knighting Of Chris Stordy EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:48 am

Congratulations Chris.... I hope this doesnt make our little spar much tougher on me Wink Laughing lol but still congratulations *bows*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Knighting Of Chris Stordy   The Knighting Of Chris Stordy Empty

Back to top Go down

The Knighting Of Chris Stordy
Page 1 of 1