The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
Path of the Jedi: Jedi Guardian Vote_lcap2Path of the Jedi: Jedi Guardian Voting_bar2Path of the Jedi: Jedi Guardian Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
Path of the Jedi: Jedi Guardian Vote_lcap2Path of the Jedi: Jedi Guardian Voting_bar2Path of the Jedi: Jedi Guardian Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
Path of the Jedi: Jedi Guardian EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
Path of the Jedi: Jedi Guardian EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
Path of the Jedi: Jedi Guardian EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
Path of the Jedi: Jedi Guardian EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
Path of the Jedi: Jedi Guardian EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
Path of the Jedi: Jedi Guardian EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
Path of the Jedi: Jedi Guardian EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
Path of the Jedi: Jedi Guardian EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
Path of the Jedi: Jedi Guardian EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
Path of the Jedi: Jedi Guardian EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
Path of the Jedi: Jedi Guardian EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
Path of the Jedi: Jedi Guardian EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
Path of the Jedi: Jedi Guardian EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

Path of the Jedi: Jedi Guardian

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

Path of the Jedi: Jedi Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Path of the Jedi: Jedi Guardian   Path of the Jedi: Jedi Guardian EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:53 am

While I am glad that there is a specific section for guardians, with which group I am a part of; I don't quite see the use of such a section without either adding Consular and Sentinel topics to accompany the Guardian topic OR delete/move the topics within this section and use this section for the initiate training room suggestion that i gave (Edonis' suggestion to the Council to select a teacher for groups on initiates); i.e. the Map Room, which would contain holographic imaging useful for teaching. I just don't quite see the logic in having only a Jedi Guardian topic, and in such an odd location on the holo page. It isn't an rp section, but rather a more informative subsection that should be under training records and not so outstanding on its own the way it is on the page. Perhaps those topics and posts could be moved into a a link, rather than having them just sit there out in the open to take up space on the 'home' holo page. Just a suggestion that I offer to the will and wisdom of the Council.
Back to top Go down
http://animatedmatt@aol.com
Chris Stordy
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Chris Stordy

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Jedi: Jedi Guardian   Path of the Jedi: Jedi Guardian EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 12:06 pm

There are forums for the setinels and Consulars you just have to be part of the group to access them is all
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Jedi: Jedi Guardian   Path of the Jedi: Jedi Guardian EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 12:09 pm

There are Consular & Sentinel topics but you have to be a member of that group. Just wanted to let ya know
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Jedi: Jedi Guardian   Path of the Jedi: Jedi Guardian EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:04 pm

Oh I see. Haha! I had just seen the one this whole time and thought that it was all by itself. That's funny. Ok, I stand corrected. Thank you for the insight and information.
Back to top Go down
http://animatedmatt@aol.com
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Jedi: Jedi Guardian   Path of the Jedi: Jedi Guardian EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:38 pm

Alahew, Alahew. Sometimes I wonder about you.....jk. Well I suppose as long as you know, it doesnt matter how. Though I would suggest that you keep this incident a secret from the initiates should you end up training them lol. With the matter of which the topic was opened has thus been solved, I would ask that this be locked, to keep the Council section clear for only the most important of issues.
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Jedi: Jedi Guardian   Path of the Jedi: Jedi Guardian EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:55 pm

...The first thing I come home to after a day of school and rain, Alcanor once again leading a posting crusade for top poster spot, and Alahew making his first public blunder for the future generations to look back on.
Congrats, it's quite a milestone. Anyway I guess I'll be closing this topic now, that is, if I took all eight of my pills this morning and can remember to do it in 12 seconds when I click send.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Path of the Jedi: Jedi Guardian   Path of the Jedi: Jedi Guardian Empty

Back to top Go down

Path of the Jedi: Jedi Guardian
Page 1 of 1