The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
Guild Lost In Time Vote_lcap2Guild Lost In Time Voting_bar2Guild Lost In Time Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
Guild Lost In Time Vote_lcap2Guild Lost In Time Voting_bar2Guild Lost In Time Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
Guild Lost In Time EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
Guild Lost In Time EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
Guild Lost In Time EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
Guild Lost In Time EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
Guild Lost In Time EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
Guild Lost In Time EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
Guild Lost In Time EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
Guild Lost In Time EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
Guild Lost In Time EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
Guild Lost In Time EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
Guild Lost In Time EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
Guild Lost In Time EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
Guild Lost In Time EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

Guild Lost In Time

Go down 
+4
Master Kael Sune
Macrious
Axle Steel
Juranski
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Juranski
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Juranski

Guild Lost In Time Empty
PostSubject: Guild Lost In Time   Guild Lost In Time EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:56 pm

I have brought it up not to long ago, and I stand here waiting for others to join us on the chats...but its a waste, and we all know it, everyone's activity is at a thread, a thread that will keep us here, or be cut and left behind.

I know of no other way to keep everyone active, only so much I can do, and I am angered that I try along with a few others to keep this place alive, it doesnt work, because we are not a guild, not anymore, we are just good friends killing time now a days, the guild has lost its purpose, my dearest friends and I mean dear with strong meaning, and believe it when i say it, you are close friends to me, even if we do not know each other in direct contact, we have shared personal life stories with each other, well most of us have, and you know you just dont go telling others what is going on with your life, unless you know they will listen and are trusted not to tell others unless spoken out loud in the chat room.

I do know life can get in the way, its bound to happen, but we cant keep this guild alive with false hope, and attentions that will not be full filled by us, we are to few to do such a thing, and I fear the few that are with us, are losing hope, with me. I feel that I have been here since day one, I feel that I have trained with our fore Grand Masters as mere Padawans, I feel that I was here when the first split happened, with the dedication that our guild's people have shown, we all have, we have been here like no one else, because in this guild we are brothers, brothers that are losing ground with one another, we might as well just remove our titles of Knights, Master's, Moto's and Grand Master...because we do not do our part, and I will be first to say I havent, I let Sen slip from the training he deserved to gain respect here, but what respect will he see? an empty room looking into a empty chat room that has lasted a year? a strong year of the best definition of Dedication I have ever seen, that is why I am still here, you all proved to me even if there has been two split's, even if there has been corrals with each other, You all found a way to stay together!

I come to you all not as Juranski but as Jeran, the mind behind Juranski the "Hero" that I always joked around about, but I feel as no hero, I feel as an empty member that has quit his purpose in being here, and I know this is just a game, and just make believe material, but I dont want to see our friendship lost with the guild, you all have bonded with me in some sort, I have had private chats with most of you about irl situations and what to do, and that made me feel a part of this guild, not that I obtained Knight, or even chosen to train under the greatest people I know in a guild, but the bonds we have made.

I do hope you all read this, I want to hear everyones thoughts, I mean everyone's who looks at this message, Hybrid, Val, Kael, Revan, Ally, Chris, Kazar, Sen everyone's, we have to make do something now, or we are all lost in this guild, in just a matter of time...
Back to top Go down
Axle Steel
Padawan
Padawan
Axle Steel

Guild Lost In Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Lost In Time   Guild Lost In Time EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:53 am

I strongly agree with Juran Everytime i get on this site almost no one has posted. Everytime i go to the chat room no one is there and if they are there they are most likely playing swg. Now i know that some people have lost preciuose training time because there masters are on swg and while that it in no way has happened to me i still feel strongely that it should be adressed
Back to top Go down
Macrious
Padawan
Padawan
Macrious

Guild Lost In Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Lost In Time   Guild Lost In Time EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:49 am

I will say this as devil's advocate that there about 2 weeks left in current semester before summer break. Also I do say that some blame is on Star Wars Galaxies, some can talk and do training there, rather than on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

Guild Lost In Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Lost In Time   Guild Lost In Time EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:27 pm

I do not agree with Blame being put on SWGs. Everyone needs to remember that this ORder is a year old and will be 2-2 1/2 years old when TOR releases. We joined SWG because plain and simple the guild was dying and we needed something. I have talked to most everyone in the Order and 90% all agree they cannot do another year of sitting in the chat room and struggling to do RPs that constantly fizzle out.

SWGs has offered us some new life as of late. The problem is people complain about graphics, its no thier type of game, you have to pay to play so I will address all of these commonly brought up issues.

- Graphics= the game play is what makes the game really fun, graphics have it's part but it isnt the end all to the game. And a little side note 75% of our guild do not have computers that can support SWGs so think about any other game and it's graphic requiements. SWGS is the perfect game to prepare us for TOR.

- Not their type of Game= several times we have had to pulback from doing non-star was related RPs and this is kind of the same. I know people wantd to play other game besides SWG cuz thy like fantasy better; I want those who this pertains to to do some real thinking because this guild may not be the one for you; there are many fantasy games out there: Lord of the Rings, WOW, Everquest, etc. We are a Star Wars RP guild and thats why we do not do Fantasy.

- The Pay to play issue= I thought this was resolved but again this was said when i was on he chat last week, so i wanna state it again. TOR will require a monthly payment around $15 a month. Guys all good MMOs require this because it pays for a staff that makes the game worth playing. If you cant pay thats fine but we cannot sit out of playing a game because people cannot pay.

My closing statement. If we had not made the move to SWGs I know of 5 ACTIVE people who woll have left or gone inactive by now. We cannot go another year sitting just in the chat room or doing RPs that die out after 5 posts. There are so many things we could do in SWGs as far as RP. But you will not know until you try; there is a trial for testing it out to see if you like it.

For Juranski, we talked when the guild was deciding on a game and I remember you were all excited cuz you wanted to try and get the guild to play "Champions", we ended up going with SWGs and that is when you changed your feelings towards the decision. What i find odd is you had no problem with us going into another MMO until SWGs was chosen. You cannot be ok with something only when it seems good for you it has to be a good feeing the whole way through.

I am not getting on to anyone but I am trying to really show you guys SWGs is a game we could all have fun in, And Mac I am looking into your situation but I need time but I am working on it.

Do not blame SWGs it has brought life to a guild that was dying once we got the words TOR will be coming out Spring 2011
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

Guild Lost In Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Lost In Time   Guild Lost In Time EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:58 pm

I also agree with Master Sune. While I also understand Juran's point of view, I also recognize the reality and truth in Master Sune's words. My fellow guild members, we have all been reeling from Bioware's announcement of TOR's release date. We must come to terms with and accept with the fact that solely rping will not grant us the revival we seek. Master Sune has expressed his points and therefore I see no reason to repeat them, but we cant keep fighting over this same decision. I myself have been quite inactive the last few weeks. I apologize for this as it was duel to computer difficulties, and some more personal demons. However with the arrival of my more advanced computer, the one I will be playing TOR on, I can now access the holonet and chat more often. The point being here is, when TOR arrives the chat will have served its purpose, and will then most likely be dead. SWG gives us an opportunity to keep ourselves occupied until TOR makes its appearance, which is still a good year away if I might add. I understand some of you will be unable to join those in SWG and to that end we will make attempts to be more active, but the bottom line is, sitting around and waiting will not help us.
Back to top Go down
Juranski
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Juranski

Guild Lost In Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Lost In Time   Guild Lost In Time EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:28 pm

I was really excited Kael, I really was bro, but I have seen that it helps then it doesnt, and knowing that, i have lost my steam to play champions and SWG as of right now, I am building a computer to play with you all, but I am just concerned if there is no one here when the times comes for us to be on, then we pretty much have failed, I have seen Ally being the most active, him and I chat for a while, but nobody else arrives after awhile, and it just gets boring, and I just dont know. I just feel that our connection with the guild is getting lost, not because of SWG, Im not going to put full blame on it, because it was us who choose to do so, but it just feels lost to me
Back to top Go down
Revan
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Revan

Guild Lost In Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Lost In Time   Guild Lost In Time EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:19 pm

...... ::starts to feel like a ghost::
Back to top Go down
JDawg
Padawan
Padawan
JDawg

Guild Lost In Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Lost In Time   Guild Lost In Time EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:01 am

Juran I understand how you feel and wish that you can see things from the point of view we have. We in SWG find it easier to do things this way. The Vent thing that Keal has so generously set up for us we can all join in and there is a type to chat feature on it so those without a mic can still communicate. And in game there is a 2 week free trial for those who may not know it. So at least if you can't pay right now you could join us to see things in our eyes a little better. We as a guild are becoming distraught over a simple shift in the guild's view. This idea that because there are people in SWG doesnt mean we are not active. I myself am TRYING to AVOID the chat on the main guild site for reasons of my own or I'd be on there too, also add in that my game laggs as bad as Alcanor's when i try having the chat room SWG and vent up at the same time. So in closing Dont look at a bantha in the mouth and expect cherry frosting. Idk just something to try and lighten things up because this is turning into not an issue of absence from the "origional chat" it is turning into an issue of I just want to be lazy complain bout how no one's on when that person isn't even attempting to even try vent's chat out. Kazar we understand your position as well but we all can't do 50,000 things at once my friends.

Please take my thoughts into considderation. and May the Force be With You All.
Back to top Go down
Juranski
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Juranski

Guild Lost In Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Lost In Time   Guild Lost In Time EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:16 pm

Just because SWG makes things easier, and that we have the Vent, doesnt mean you dont have to show up in the chat guild every now and then, It wouldnt hurt the least bit, but thats me I guess, no one has to do what they dont want to, I am just bringing up what may happen not to far from now.
Back to top Go down

Guild Lost In Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Lost In Time   Guild Lost In Time EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:52 pm

ok then, i guess illl have to post pone my training for now, im not leaving, but im not going without my training. that is all
Back to top Go down
Juranski
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Juranski

Guild Lost In Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Lost In Time   Guild Lost In Time EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:21 pm

Well it only took time, and look, the guild is done, but look for me in TOR, ill be waiting to see familiar names there, ill be sure to come to the holonet and let you know what server ill be playing on when game comes out. cya then guys/girls Wink
Back to top Go down
Alcanor Story
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Alcanor Story

Guild Lost In Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Lost In Time   Guild Lost In Time EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:20 pm

Good bye for now my friend and ally. Good Juranski, I shall miss you greatly, and look foward to the day we crusade together in TOR. Good luck with your travels, and hope to see you in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Lost In Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Lost In Time   Guild Lost In Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Lost In Time
Page 1 of 1