The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
Guild Name Ideas Vote_lcap2Guild Name Ideas Voting_bar2Guild Name Ideas Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
Guild Name Ideas Vote_lcap2Guild Name Ideas Voting_bar2Guild Name Ideas Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
Guild Name Ideas EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
Guild Name Ideas EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
Guild Name Ideas EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
Guild Name Ideas EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
Guild Name Ideas EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
Guild Name Ideas EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
Guild Name Ideas EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
Guild Name Ideas EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
Guild Name Ideas EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
Guild Name Ideas EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
Guild Name Ideas EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
Guild Name Ideas EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
Guild Name Ideas EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

Guild Name Ideas

Go down 
+3
Revan
JDawg
Master Hybrid
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

Guild Name Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Guild Name Ideas   Guild Name Ideas EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:08 pm

In the recent Council Meeting, we have finalized and officially made concrete the idea of changing the Guild's name. This is indeed a historical time my brothers, and I am honored to have served alongside you all under the banner of the Jedi Order.
This is being done for a few reasons. For the sake of avoiding redundancy, I'll leave most of them where they were already said. Recently, Master Kael Sune personally emailed Bioware inquiring whether or not our current name would be useable in TOR. It wont be.

This is where you all, the Guild, will post your suggestions for our new name. Anyone, anything.
Back to top Go down
JDawg
Padawan
Padawan
JDawg

Guild Name Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Name Ideas   Guild Name Ideas EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:12 pm

In light of this new information a name change seems fitting... with a new GM a new name for the guild... a thought of mine is The True Jedi or The Jedi of Truth. some thing that reflects how the injustices have been corrected and we are still moving forward.
Back to top Go down
Revan
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Revan

Guild Name Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Name Ideas   Guild Name Ideas EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:42 pm

The way I see it is...looking at galaxies there are some guilds with Jedi Order as they're name but we "might" be able to slip by with -Jedi 'Jedi Jedi- something or wait to see what we will be able to fit in when we are in game making a guild name...so I would wait to see if we can possibly have Jedi as a beginning part of the name.

other suggestions:

Order of Light

Servents of Light

Blades of the Force

Heart of the Force

Knights of the Light
Back to top Go down

Guild Name Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Name Ideas   Guild Name Ideas EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:58 pm

umm i would say jedi of truth, umm kights of peace, masters of wisdom, or what about elders of wisdom?
Back to top Go down
Macrious
Padawan
Padawan
Macrious

Guild Name Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Name Change   Guild Name Ideas EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:09 pm

Look I'm sure that you guys will create a great name for the Guild however I must advise this and I hate to be a throne in the side of my fellow Jedi, however I must advise this. I want everyone who has an idea for a name change to double check the Guild List on SWTOR.com site, because the last thing we need is for the guild to change its name only to have to rechange the name due to another guild already having that name. I hate to be a downer, but I'm looking out for the guild so we dont have to re-do this process.
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

Guild Name Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Name Ideas   Guild Name Ideas EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:59 pm

I am recycling my first suggestion I made earlier when this topic arose in early December last year.

The Order of Genesis,

The Genesis Order,

The Knights of Genesis;

Any format would do really, my suggestion is incorporating the word Genesis into the name. My reasons being;
The largest and most organized Sith Guild in existance, probably what will be our main antagonist in PvP, is called "The Exodus Syndicate". As we all know, the Sith came from the Jedi and after them, just as Exodus comes after Genesis. And Genesis means "beginning", or "the coming into being of something; the origin". As we are forging our new paths, I figured it was appriopriate.

Last edited by Master Hybrid on Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Guild Name Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Name Ideas   Guild Name Ideas EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:43 pm

hmm recall this discussion i do master hybrid, good it is, agree with you i do on this change
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

Guild Name Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Name Ideas   Guild Name Ideas EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:52 pm

Perhaps I forgot to make it clear, this is the topic for suggestions and not whether or not to change the Guild's name. Either way, the decision has been made.
Back to top Go down
Hype-Rion Halcyon
Padawan
Padawan
Hype-Rion Halcyon

Guild Name Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Name Ideas   Guild Name Ideas EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:36 pm

Order Genesii

Is actually Order Genesis

Ordine Genesii would be cool also, original Latin way.
Back to top Go down
Axle Steel
Padawan
Padawan
Axle Steel

Guild Name Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Name Ideas   Guild Name Ideas EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:56 pm

How about "Eques Pax Pacis" or "Order Of Peace"
Back to top Go down
JDawg
Padawan
Padawan
JDawg

Guild Name Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Name Ideas   Guild Name Ideas EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:50 pm

Going off of Master Hybrid's idea of new beginning what about The Order of Alpha or The Alpha Order or any thing similar.... Ideas to think about Smile
Back to top Go down
Alcanor Story
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Alcanor Story

Guild Name Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Name Ideas   Guild Name Ideas EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:24 am

The Knights of Genesis sounds cool. Or perhaps The Genesis Knights...
Back to top Go down
Macrious
Padawan
Padawan
Macrious

Guild Name Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Name Ideas   Guild Name Ideas EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:02 am

Knights of Genesis sounds better.
Back to top Go down
Axle Steel
Padawan
Padawan
Axle Steel

Guild Name Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Name Ideas   Guild Name Ideas EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:09 pm

yeah knights genesis or order genesis
Back to top Go down
JDawg
Padawan
Padawan
JDawg

Guild Name Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Name Ideas   Guild Name Ideas EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:18 pm

another thing that ive thought about is Phoenix. the mythical creatures were said to be able to be reborn from their ashes. and since this is a "semi-rebirth" if you take Master Hybrids words into thought we could name ourselves something like the Phoenix Order. idk just another word for thought
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Name Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Name Ideas   Guild Name Ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Name Ideas
Page 1 of 1