The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
Daran Hawks Final Assignment for Chris Stordy Vote_lcap2Daran Hawks Final Assignment for Chris Stordy Voting_bar2Daran Hawks Final Assignment for Chris Stordy Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
Daran Hawks Final Assignment for Chris Stordy Vote_lcap2Daran Hawks Final Assignment for Chris Stordy Voting_bar2Daran Hawks Final Assignment for Chris Stordy Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
Daran Hawks Final Assignment for Chris Stordy EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
Daran Hawks Final Assignment for Chris Stordy EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
Daran Hawks Final Assignment for Chris Stordy EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
Daran Hawks Final Assignment for Chris Stordy EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
Daran Hawks Final Assignment for Chris Stordy EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
Daran Hawks Final Assignment for Chris Stordy EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
Daran Hawks Final Assignment for Chris Stordy EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
Daran Hawks Final Assignment for Chris Stordy EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
Daran Hawks Final Assignment for Chris Stordy EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
Daran Hawks Final Assignment for Chris Stordy EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
Daran Hawks Final Assignment for Chris Stordy EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
Daran Hawks Final Assignment for Chris Stordy EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
Daran Hawks Final Assignment for Chris Stordy EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

Daran Hawks Final Assignment for Chris Stordy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris Stordy
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Chris Stordy

Daran Hawks Final Assignment for Chris Stordy Empty
PostSubject: Daran Hawks Final Assignment for Chris Stordy   Daran Hawks Final Assignment for Chris Stordy EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:38 pm

Master Hawk has assigned me to pick one of the previous battles I had been a part of and analyze my involvement in it and find where my decisions or actions could have been improved upon.

For this assignment I have chosen the battle of Kashyyyk I do not believe I had mad any bad choices per say during the battle but that does not mean I had always chosen the best option. There are not many choices I would change during that battle but there are a few. The first thing I would change is that I had left Edonis alone to defend the entrance to the tunnels with just his soldiers while I waited in the tunnels themselves. While my intentions were good in Hine sight the decision was foolish and unwise. I would also change that while I was in the sith temple on Kashyyyk I had ordered my squad to attack the sith soldiers thinking of no alternative action when I should have disarmed them and captured them for interrogation and prosecution under republic law. The final thing I would have done differently is when Hybrid was confronting Lord Millennius I would not have left his side while I may not have been able to help him it is not right to leave someone behind without attempting to aid them. Those are the three main things I would have changed during the battle of Kashyyyk.

And that concludes my assignment Master Hawk.
Back to top Go down

Daran Hawks Final Assignment for Chris Stordy
Page 1 of 1