The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? - Page 2 Vote_lcap2What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? - Page 2 Voting_bar2What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? - Page 2 Vote_lcap2What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? - Page 2 Voting_bar2What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR?

Go down 
+7
Master Valryn Vynn
Saven Solo
Edonis
RK-72
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Master Kael Sune
Master Hybrid
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chris Stordy
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Chris Stordy

What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR?   What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:03 am

i wouldnt worry to much Alahew its still early none of the skills are probly permanent yet and i can live with huge lightsaber hilts as long as everything else is good haha
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR?   What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 2:42 am

The hilts are way slimmer than they were earlier when all we had were pics, the recent videos show they've fixed it up quite a bit. My only concern is that we haven't seen a single Jedi/Sith wearing a long cloak or hooded robe, anything badass like that. All we've seen are weird jumpsuits with flashing buttons on them.
Back to top Go down
Alcanor Story
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Alcanor Story

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR?   What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:11 pm

They are weering portable ATM machines on themselves... where do you think they get the money to build stuff?
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR?   What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:27 pm

I just really hope they fix it up, we're Jedi, not goddamn Spartans. We don't need 98 lbs. of equipment on our person at all times. I'd be fine with it I guess, as long as we could have the long Jedi robes over all the armor, like we saw in the Deceived trailer.
Back to top Go down
Alcanor Story
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Alcanor Story

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR?   What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:44 pm

Don't worry, the armor show is probally higher level armor, or just a choice made by the developers. They are going to ensure we all get robes, so don't fret, what would star wars be without Jedi/Sith robes?
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR?   What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:12 pm

True, that'd be like Star Wars without space combat.
Star Wars literally cant be Star Wars without space combat.
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR?   What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:04 pm

I was also hoping the Knight class was a class for Jedi pretty much and after you picked it you could choose which way you went like Guardain, Consular, etc. The Consular's looking good so far from what I've seen around the internet. It'd also be cool if they had called it the Jedi Gaurdian class instead of Jedi Knight, I know they mean Jedi Knights as in a term for the Order in General, but still.
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR?   What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:01 pm

As was I. While the Consular is looking good in terms of the confirming fact that they can actually use their lightsabers, which worried me as I thought they wouldnt be able to, I am disappointed in the lack of balancing made for the Consulars compared to the Inquisitor. While I think we all have determined at this point that Bioware is favoring the Sith in this game, it still shouldnt stop them from doing a just as good job on the Jedi either.

Last edited by Master Valryn Vynn on Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR?   What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:28 pm

I should have expected they would favor the Sith...

There are all the wee lil kiddies out there who want to shoot sparks from their wittle hands and "kil al teh jedis in hte galxy", basically cannon fodder for PvP Jedi beasts, and then there are mature gamers who just want to have an immersing storyline in a side of Star Wars no one's really seen. I mean, there are just no other games out there as detailed and complex as this will be that show you so much about Sith culture, politics, way of life and everything really. Sure there are games that let you be Dark Side, KOTOR 1 and 2 for example, but never Sith as an aligment. I guess they're capitalizing on the fact that this is something new that no one's seen on this scale.
Back to top Go down
Tanis Moon
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Tanis Moon

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR?   What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:29 pm

I just really hope things in the game aren't going to be really over the top. Also hope that there are going to be some exciting events in the game.
Back to top Go down
ShadowWolf
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR?   What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:25 pm

I would like to go on many missions with my friends. The two characters I most want to be is a Trooper and a Jedi. These both sound like great classes, a Trooper who doesn’t disobey an order and a Jedi who always makes the right decisions. I hope to be able to make great stories for the characters I make.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR?   What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Knights Of Genesis :: General Discussion-
Jump to: