The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? Vote_lcap2What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? Voting_bar2What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? Vote_lcap2What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? Voting_bar2What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR?

Go down 
+7
Master Valryn Vynn
Saven Solo
Edonis
RK-72
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Master Kael Sune
Master Hybrid
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? Empty
PostSubject: What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR?   What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:35 pm

I want to see some very detailed customization options for our characters, like scars, and letting Jedi have those awesome looking Jedi robes like the ones from Decieved, instead of the boring ones on KOTOR 1. The thing I want most though, is to be able to be the Captain of some badass crew ship, have a crew of players.
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR?   What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:39 pm

To Elaborate on Hybrid's idea of Captianing a crew i want things not only to be pilto and gunner but also a character who specializing in engineering so he can boost shields reroute power or do minor repairs and then like a computer slicer/operator to help jam the other ship and stuff like that. It would be very fun to get to operate like that
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR?   What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:44 pm

Yeah, having different people maintaining the ship in different ways and just keeping it functioning and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR?   What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:53 pm

Hybrid, your welcome to maintain the cleaning crew on my ship if you’d like? lol
Back to top Go down
http://animatedmatt@aol.com
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR?   What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:57 pm

*impales Alahew with mop and throws him into air lock* You get to be the cannon fodder.
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR?   What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:01 pm

wait I thought thata why we have RK with his little pink apron
Back to top Go down
RK-72
Training Droid
Training Droid
RK-72

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR?   What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:43 pm

Yes, RK as cannon fodder makes perfect sense. He can soak up blaster fire and return it without effort at all. Whats even better he probably could be jetisoned into space to start cutting up a ship of some kind. And that pink apron has memories attatched to it! It used to be white but it got a little bit too smeared with blood one day. . . the stain has never left it. . .
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR?   What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:16 am

think of having a massive fleet battle in space with players plaing support roles like that and maybe even in the larger ships as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR?   What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 3:34 am

Bounty Hunter armor for the Jedi, speeder bikes, Big Arse GUNS!!!...

What I do not want to see in the game, are to easy or to hard of quests, and I don't want to see screwed up maps. And of course I don't want to see blood farmers.
Back to top Go down
Edonis
Padawan
Padawan
Edonis

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR?   What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:04 am

I would like to see padawan/master relationships and every type of lightsaber imaginable. Pretty much all the great stuff from the books. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR?   What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:49 am

Ooooo!!! Totally agree Edonis! I think the most lacking of all of the SW games I’ve ever played is a Padawan/Master relationship. They’ve all been so epic. This would be a good opportunity for ‘reality’ in the SW universe. A companion that is your Master or your Padawan; that would kick it!
Back to top Go down
Saven Solo
Recruit
Recruit
Saven Solo

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR?   What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 10:58 am

cool quest
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR?   What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:37 pm

Player made fleets, now that would be cool. Maybe if you're some kind of superbeast and have good standing with the Republic/sith, you can buy a huge warship from them and get a crew of like 100 people on it.
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR?   What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 12:25 am

Also i would liek the environment to be rich for exploration, I want it to be somethign that is worth while to acyaully explore planets to their depths and find hidden places, discover things said to be lost. something like that
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR?   What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:50 am

Yeah, I played the 14 day trial for SWG recently and started out on Tatooine. Practically the whole damn planet was the same thing. Sand, hills, and a few cities. Of course, thats pretty close to Tatooine anyway, but it could still be more interesting than that.
Back to top Go down
Edonis
Padawan
Padawan
Edonis

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR?   What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:52 am

Eww you're playing swg post-nge. They totally destroyed it once they made jedi weak and playable by all and took away a ton of the professions. You should check out swgemu.com. They are bringing it back to its glory days. And darjani.com is going to have a new jedi system which will have padawan/master relationships. Very Happy When the emu is finally done, I think I'll be in star wars heaven again Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR?   What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:54 am

By the time its done, TOR will probably be here or almost here. I think Im dying enough waiting for one game anyway..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR?   What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:36 pm

I want to be able to have a romantic story if you wanted to just because it would be fun to do and so I can be with liv in the game lol jk girl don’t flip out
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR?   What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 7:19 pm

Um..... well aside from an interesting storyline i hope that with the introduction of space travel they also introduce space battles. The ability to partake in battles between large armadas of ships.... would be just as amazing as fighting with a lightsaber.
Back to top Go down
Edonis
Padawan
Padawan
Edonis

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR?   What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:12 am

Master Hybrid wrote:
By the time its done, TOR will probably be here or almost here. I think Im dying enough waiting for one game anyway..

You could be right, but I think swgemu will hit first. tor hasn't even tossed out a release date which means it's going to be awhile. However it happens though, I will be excited. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR?   What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:13 pm

I would definitely not like to see humungous lightsaber hilts in everybody’s hands. When half the lightsaber, including the beam, is the HILT?!? OMFG! The hilt is like as big as the character’s leg. Maybe it’s just me, but I wish they were going for realism over uniqueness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR?   What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:31 am

i want to see a cupcake in it
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR?   What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 12:39 pm

omg YOU AND YOUR CUPCAKES
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR?   What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:22 am

Lightsaber combat forms, and certain advantages and disadvantages from learnign them
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR?   What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:21 am

Cool lightsaber moves… Wasn’t impressed by the Sith Warrior’s moves in those vids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR?   What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Would You Like To See Or Not See In TOR?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Knights Of Genesis :: General Discussion-
Jump to: