The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
Council? Masters? Knights? Vote_lcap2Council? Masters? Knights? Voting_bar2Council? Masters? Knights? Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
Council? Masters? Knights? Vote_lcap2Council? Masters? Knights? Voting_bar2Council? Masters? Knights? Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
Council? Masters? Knights? EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
Council? Masters? Knights? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
Council? Masters? Knights? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
Council? Masters? Knights? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
Council? Masters? Knights? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
Council? Masters? Knights? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
Council? Masters? Knights? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
Council? Masters? Knights? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
Council? Masters? Knights? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
Council? Masters? Knights? EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
Council? Masters? Knights? EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
Council? Masters? Knights? EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
Council? Masters? Knights? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

Council? Masters? Knights?

Go down 
+3
Master Kael Sune
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Neiphitus
7 posters

Masters and Knights
Agree
Council? Masters? Knights? Vote_lcap271%Council? Masters? Knights? Vote_rcap2
 71% [ 5 ]
Dis-agree
Council? Masters? Knights? Vote_lcap229%Council? Masters? Knights? Vote_rcap2
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Neiphitus
Recruit
Recruit
Neiphitus

Location : sitting on the floor of the Jedi Temple, waiting haha

Council? Masters? Knights? Empty
PostSubject: Council? Masters? Knights?   Council? Masters? Knights? EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:41 pm

I think that we have a serious problem with our ratio of active council masters, and knights, I personally have been trying for quite awhile to become a padawan, so i can get my knight title, i have sent my application to no less than 8 knights/masters and only 2 have bothered to open the message, i have been fairly patient, but there comes a time when enough is enough. Out of our council members i have seen four, and for awhile I was on every day, for quite an extended amount of time. My point is, that we need more active knights, and our council seriously needs to be checked, and perhaps shifted around. Thank you for bearing with me through that unseemly tirade.
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

PostSubject: Re: Council? Masters? Knights?   Council? Masters? Knights? EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:36 pm

So what exactly would you like us to be voting on in this subject matter? Whether or not we would like the Counsel to be checked/shifted around? I see your point, but isn't that up to the Counsel and Masters to decide?
Back to top Go down
http://animatedmatt@aol.com
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

PostSubject: Re: Council? Masters? Knights?   Council? Masters? Knights? EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:55 pm

try and talk to some of the Masters in the chat bro, im sorry you are having so much trouble but i know its not being done on purpose
Back to top Go down
Alcanor Story
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Alcanor Story

PostSubject: Re: Council? Masters? Knights?   Council? Masters? Knights? EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 12:03 am

I have just made knighthood, If you could write me, I would be happy to look over your request, and to see if I could train you... ((I would also like to see how you RP, if you'd allow it.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Council? Masters? Knights?   Council? Masters? Knights? EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:20 am

I was an initiate for nearly 2 months. Everything comes in time.
Back to top Go down
Neiphitus
Recruit
Recruit
Neiphitus

Location : sitting on the floor of the Jedi Temple, waiting haha

PostSubject: Re: Council? Masters? Knights?   Council? Masters? Knights? EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:07 am

I wasn't trying to have a cry session for myself haha, the voting is more to show how many others are having a problem with this, and as far as it being up to the council, i agree with that completely, but out of the council, how many are even on more than once every month? Hybrid is for sure, Akasha Ti, and Mistress Livi, maybe others that i am just not on in time to see, i think they SHOULD be in charge of doing this and maybe with the ones that are on can come up with a solution. Thank you, and once again, i am not disgruntled, only concerned.
Back to top Go down
Master Daran Hawk
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Daran Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Council? Masters? Knights?   Council? Masters? Knights? EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:16 am

Well as more of the current active Padawans become knighted themselves, things will pick up a little. As my Padawan has recently gone amiss, and I'm permitted to take two, I'll take another look at your trials.

One more thing to keep in mind is that this guild, and the game itself do not take precedence over real-life issues for a good portion of us. I for one am getting ready to move halfway across the state: My time is limited. Just bear those things in mind.
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: Council? Masters? Knights?   Council? Masters? Knights? EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 5:41 pm

While i can understand what you are implying,i must agree with the others when i say that all things come with time. Many of us had to wait for a long time as well to become padawans and we know it can be dificult at times. Nevertheless, patience is an important virtue to have and it will help you stand out towards the Masters and Knights. Remember to constantly check the temple and forums for signs of promotions. Goodluck with your search and may the Force be with you.

Last edited by Valryn Vynn on Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

PostSubject: Re: Council? Masters? Knights?   Council? Masters? Knights? EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:59 pm

The time approaches. Where once there were few, soon there will be many. One can already see how our ranks grow in number. More and more become knights, who will someday become masters. And these are no regular knights. Those that are ascending the ranks in recent days, are those worthy of their title and also are very active in their roles. These are the days coming. That Knights and Masters fill our ranks and take their rightful and honored places among us, all taking their learners to even greater heights. These are the times of the greats. These are the times of the powerful Weapons-Master, Master Hybrid. And the times of the wise Jedi Knight Alcanor Story. The times of the Jedi most truly at peace and one with the force; Knight Daran Hawk and Master Akasha Ti. Also the times of true potential shown by padawans Kael Sune and Juranski. True valor, friendship, and brotherhood sounds throughout these halls; as we are among the greatest of our time.
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: Council? Masters? Knights?   Council? Masters? Knights? EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:25 pm

Your right, as time passes by our ranks are only swelled by Jedi who hold the respect of many. While only time holds how many will eventually make their home here, the Jedi here are an example of those devoted to the Order and its ideals. While there are those who stand out among others, i am confident when i say that most if not all the Jedi here display and uphold the qualities and talents to become great Jedi. Do not be quick to sell yourself short either, you yourself are among the many padawans that show great potential.
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

PostSubject: Re: Council? Masters? Knights?   Council? Masters? Knights? EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 4:24 am

Thank you Valryn! And the same goes for you…
Back to top Go down
Alcanor Story
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Alcanor Story

PostSubject: Re: Council? Masters? Knights?   Council? Masters? Knights? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 2:57 am

We need to get some more recruits so when the padawans become knights, they can train their own minions.
Back to top Go down
Tanis Moon
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Tanis Moon

PostSubject: Re: Council? Masters? Knights?   Council? Masters? Knights? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 3:26 pm

I am so confused by this, how are you not a Padawan by now?

There are plenty Jedi Knights who dont have a Padawan and would be willing to teach you

You should come by Chat and talk to everyone, cause honestly i dont even know who you are, no to sound rude
Back to top Go down
Master Daran Hawk
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Daran Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Council? Masters? Knights?   Council? Masters? Knights? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 4:00 pm

I haven't seen Neiphetus (Hope I spelled it right) for a while.... I'm locking this topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Council? Masters? Knights?   Council? Masters? Knights? Empty

Back to top Go down

Council? Masters? Knights?
Page 1 of 1