The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
Representatives - Page 3 Vote_lcap2Representatives - Page 3 Voting_bar2Representatives - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
Representatives - Page 3 Vote_lcap2Representatives - Page 3 Voting_bar2Representatives - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
Representatives - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
Representatives - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
Representatives - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
Representatives - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
Representatives - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
Representatives - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
Representatives - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
Representatives - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
Representatives - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
Representatives - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
Representatives - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
Representatives - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
Representatives - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

Representatives

Go down 
+12
Xathas Kovani
Juranski
Alcanor Story
AllyoftheForce
Master Valryn Vynn
Awiow_Aekecc
RK-72
Saven Solo
kaos dragon
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Revan
Master Hybrid
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alcanor Story
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Alcanor Story

Representatives - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 4:41 am

Knowing bueracracy, we will be lucky to see what color the Republic fleet will get, and to see what type of wall paper the Senatorial house will get.
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:36 pm

*stands up on stage* If I am elected Supreme Chancellor, Skittles packets will be added to the vending machines, and the wallpaper will be that of the Cabbage Patch kids franchise. *coughs and quickly mutters under his breath* Or Satanic symbols of ritualistic symbolism. *cough*
Back to top Go down
Alcanor Story
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Alcanor Story

PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:38 pm

SKITTLES!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Everyone votes for Hybrid and takes their bribes of ten thousand skittle bags, running to dark corners and eating them*
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:44 pm

*sits in his Palpatine spinny chair laughing maniacly* Yes fools, eat the Skittles...All that has transpired has done so according to my design...*spins wildly out of control and Kael tips vending machine over on him* The circle is now complete...
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:37 pm

I think my ADHD is getting contagious, we're getting pretty good at getting off topic...
Not like thats a bad thing *drags ping pong table and drum set into temple*
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:16 pm

* Yells over the large crowd * All right everyone. The game’s called ‘Emperor’s Chair’. * Puts spinny chair on top of the ping pong table * The points are just like a normal ping pong game while the emperor tries to hit the ball back at the last one to hit it. Hit the ball into the emperor’s mouth… and you’ve won the game!
Back to top Go down
http://animatedmatt@aol.com
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:52 pm

*examines the ping pong balls carefully* Any reason why these have spikes on them?
Back to top Go down
Alcanor Story
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Alcanor Story

PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:34 pm

As an update theo the Supreme Chancellor, Master Shaak Ti is stepping down, and nominating Master Riff to take set place, so as of now, the new Supreme Chancellor is Master Riff.
Back to top Go down
Chris Stordy
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Chris Stordy

PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:54 pm

*laughes sadisticly at Val im ping pong champion of the word Very Happy*
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:12 pm

Heh, Riff's the guy who made the first site and quit. First he doesn't want to be involved, then he's Supreme Chancellor.
For some reason the Senate site hasn't been letting me log on recently, my password and email are correct, it just won't let me log on. I'll figure it out, until then I'm a little out of commission.
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:11 am

Awwwww. Is sumbodie a widdle jewas??? Widdle hybie wants tu bee Supweem Chancuwer… Awe, here have a wowwie pop.
Back to top Go down
Master Daran Hawk
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Daran Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:58 am

Part of me still can't believe this whole "Galactic Senate" is actually working.

....or is it?....
Back to top Go down
Alcanor Story
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Alcanor Story

PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:17 pm

Yes and no... so far most of the meetings have been postponed toa later date... I believe most of the voting is over, but it is still a bit chaotic right now... it should all be in order in a few weeks or so.
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:15 pm

Well that’s good to hear. I hope sooner than later. …What was the sight name again? I’d like to visit the chat room there.
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:44 am

Well first of all it's strictly for reps only, second, as I said the site was hacked a few days ago.
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:23 pm

Really?!? that is just terrible.... I guess that means you have a traitor on the inside....*hides his guide on how to hack websites*......yeah on the inside......
Back to top Go down
Chris Stordy
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Chris Stordy

PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:24 pm

dammit Val you tell me to stick to the plan lol shhhhhhh Razz
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:29 am

Straps on boots… dundun dun dundun! Tightens belt… dundun dun dundun! Fits gloves on… dundun dun dundun! Reaches up and ties red headband around head… dundun dun dundun! “I am Jedi-Rambo, and I am here to erase the existence of all Canada!!!”
Back to top Go down
Chris Stordy
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Chris Stordy

PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:03 pm

Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! anyone but Jedi Rambo (is there any weekness for Rambo?lol)
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:46 pm

*watches Alahew suit up before getting a squirt bottle and spraying him, causing him to run away* You may have different clothes but you will never stray from your Hello Kitty ways. I have defeated the Jedi-Rambo and our plans shall continue! *Alahew appears in the bushes behind him and shoots an unnecessarily large amount of poison darts into Valryn's back, causing him to fall over*

Last edited by Valryn Vynn on Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris Stordy
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Chris Stordy

PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:01 pm

*flees to there secret underground complex and begins working on the plan*
Back to top Go down
Alcanor Story
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Alcanor Story

PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:00 am

The Senate is so f-ed up, it will be a while before anything happens.
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 pm

*shrugs* The game wont be out for awhile; they have plenty of time to do nothing I guess.
Back to top Go down
Alcanor Story
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Alcanor Story

PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:56 am

I am sorry to report this grave news, and it troubles me greatly. As we all have known, numerous sites were hacked, including the Senate. While they could all possibly be unrelated, these haneous and uncalled for attacks all struck roughly at the same time. While our Order was spared the unfourtunate strikes and ensuing chaos, other did not fair as well. It is with great sadness that I must report the Senate has all but collapsed. After the attacks, numerous senators and advisory staff retreated back to their respective sectors and orders. A place once heralded for democracy and reason, has now fallen silent, a victim of evil and hate, of anarchy. I hope that the Senate will once again become active, but all evidence points to an entirely empty and silent senate building, along with guild relations. We must stay strong, and hold hope that democracy will never be silenced.
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:03 pm

The Senate, NJO, Ashla, TSO, and about half a dozen other Guilds reported hacking during that time period. It's troubling, the only connection I can see throughout all of them is relations with Grey Jedi. As some of us know Grey Master Decar was exiled from Ashla for plotting against their Guild in mass, and Garet, who has called himself a grey Jedi at times, who had hacked their site before that. Luckily, we don't hand admin over to just anyone, so our safety from our own leaders is ensured. On our own situation, we haven't had any signs of hacking lately, except perhaps a few strange instances, such as when a group on the Holonet was created with only one member, Akasha, who was made to have control over the entire Holonet with no one claiming to have created it and no records of it's creation, and simply a few cases of trouble accessing the site page, so we're fine.
But yeah, this could be a harsh blow considering that with beta out, we could be considerably closer to game release than we thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Representatives
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Knights Of Genesis :: Diplomacy :: Ambassadors-
Jump to: