The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
Representatives Vote_lcap2Representatives Voting_bar2Representatives Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
Representatives EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
Representatives EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
Representatives EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
Representatives EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
Representatives EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
Representatives EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
Representatives EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
Representatives EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
Representatives EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
Representatives EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
Representatives EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
Representatives EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
Representatives EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

Representatives

Go down 
+12
Xathas Kovani
Juranski
Alcanor Story
AllyoftheForce
Master Valryn Vynn
Awiow_Aekecc
RK-72
Saven Solo
kaos dragon
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Revan
Master Hybrid
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

Representatives Empty
PostSubject: Representatives   Representatives EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 5:47 pm

It's been discussed, but not finalised, we need two representatives for the Senate. A site for the Senate has been created, and we need to pick our representatives. They need to be active, up to date with both the Senate and the Jedi Order, rational, and not embarass the Jedi Order. Anyone who would like to be an official representative of the Jedi Order on the Senate, speak now and give your reasons. Or, give the name of someone you feel would benefit us on the Senate.
Back to top Go down
Revan
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Revan

Representatives Empty
PostSubject: My vote   Representatives EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 5:58 pm

Wouldn't mind being a representative but I'm more so as a guide to the speaker of our guild. So if not myself my voting goes to Morelann when present, and top two in most days he's not here Master Koren and Master Hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

Representatives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:31 pm

I concur. Master Koren and Master Hybrid represent us best in my eyes these days. I respectfully cast my two votes for them.
Back to top Go down
http://animatedmatt@aol.com
kaos dragon
Recruit
Recruit
kaos dragon

Representatives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:03 pm

My opinion is that perhaps can be jedi consular representatives, as they are known for their diplomatic skills, for now i can just think in vote for the master, Akasha Ti
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

Representatives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:07 pm

Well, Guardians are known for their diplomatic skills as well. Example being, Obi Wan Kenobi, the Negotiator. "They often concentrated on martial training and combat and usually engaged in combat more than any other Jedi, though they were no less skilled at diplomacy."
Back to top Go down
kaos dragon
Recruit
Recruit
kaos dragon

Representatives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:13 pm

master you're right, sorry if I was disrespectful
Back to top Go down
Saven Solo
Recruit
Recruit
Saven Solo

Representatives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:14 pm

My vote goes to My master Hybrid, and Master Akasha, because both are active and good talkers.
Back to top Go down
RK-72
Training Droid
Training Droid
RK-72

Representatives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:16 pm

Ill cast my vouch for Hybrid. My second is yet to be decided though if alcanor were a candidate i would pick him. so unless he comes on i think ill cast my second vouch for akasha Ti.
Back to top Go down
Awiow_Aekecc
Recruit
Recruit
Awiow_Aekecc

Representatives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:23 pm

Maters koren Akash Ti Hybrid any of them will do.
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

Representatives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:34 pm

My faith in all the Jedi in this Order is strong enough that i know any of those who are active would take the position with dedication and care. I trust that the Council will take the actions of others, as well as their attitude and disposition into consideration when selecting those who will represent this Order.

May the Force be with us all.
Back to top Go down

Representatives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:35 pm

I also nominate myself for this new alliance, to do this with an open mind. and Hopes to gain a better understanding between the two of our orders, though I'm sure anyone of us is also a good choice..
Back to top Go down
AllyoftheForce
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
AllyoftheForce

Representatives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:42 pm

Not sure who I would vote for. If I may make a suggestion? I would think that Masters take seniority in such a vote, but of course only a hand full are active. Then to, those that are Knights and again only a hand full are active. I would suggest out of those two groups the most active and sensible would be the best representatives for us. I will not nominate myself either. Although I do try to be on as much as I can I know that I am not very active in the forums or in RP, so I do not qualify for such a task. I will leave any Padawan nominations up to the Masters. May the Force be with us all.
Back to top Go down
Alcanor Story
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Alcanor Story

Representatives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:57 pm

If the order would allow it, I would be honored to take up such a extensive responsibility. The politics of the Senate will be confounding and numerous, presenting problems that will require not only diplomatic innitiative, but also guile, to navigate around possible flare ups in hostility. Again, it is with great deliberance, and only with the Council's permission, I would honorably nominate myself to such a position. In allowing a member of our order who is not attached to the ruling council, it would free up more time to deliberate over internal matters rather than external at the same time. Not that any one else nominated is any less qualified, only that due process and caution should be used in choosing the two specified people to represent our Order in the Senate, and in the galaxy. May the master's choose whom they deem best for this position, and let them choose on merit and diligence, rather than rank and notability.
Back to top Go down
RK-72
Training Droid
Training Droid
RK-72

Representatives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:15 am

my second vote goes to alcanor. he seems worthy enough to have the position. hes moderately active and thorough. As I said before my first vote sticks with Hybrid.

[do not double-count my vote just cause I've announced my decision twice!]
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

Representatives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:10 am

COUNT SO FAR_

Master Hybrid..........................4 votes
Master Akasha Ti.....................4 votes
Master Senron.........................3 votes
Padawan Alcanor.....................1 self nomination, 1 vote
Mistress Livi............................1 self nomination
Knight Revan..........................1 self nomination

Is my count accurate...
Back to top Go down
Alcanor Story
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Alcanor Story

Representatives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:07 am

Well, who ever wins, congradulations to them, and may they faithfully and honorably represent the Jedi Order.
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

Representatives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:40 am

I vote for myself and Alcanor Story. He is soon to be a Knight, considerabely active, and would represent our Order as the way it should be.

I asked someone yesterday to do a count and they said I had five, I'll look.
Back to top Go down
Alcanor Story
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Alcanor Story

Representatives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:23 pm

Master Hybrid is a beast at the polling boths... good for him, because unlike many, he actually tries to help the order, he is there for us.
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

Representatives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:07 am

Is everyone done voting or is no one seeing this thread anymore?

btw, I must stress the importance that our Representatives be active, considering the rule in the Senate stating that if any member is inactive for any more than five days without good reason, they can be kicked permanently.
Back to top Go down
Alcanor Story
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Alcanor Story

Representatives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:16 am

Thats not good, but, it would ensure that set people would remain to better not on their factions, but the Senate as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

Representatives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:21 am

Whoa, that's intense ... I like it.
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

Representatives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:55 am

I suppose that makes tolerable sense, as most topics discussed in the senate are largely important, and any tardiness can result in missed discussions. This ensures, that those representatives are both commited to the senate and responsible for informing their respective guilds on important events
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

Representatives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:58 am

My vote goes to Alcanor, he is fairly if not very active and shows a great interest and devotion to the Order and its members.
Back to top Go down
Alcanor Story
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Alcanor Story

Representatives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:14 am

I thankyou all for your support. I believe, that when we all, friend and foe, pool our strength, put our shoulder's to the stone, even the most imense tasks become simple and easy. Together we shall always be greater than if we were to strike off alone.
Back to top Go down

Representatives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:24 am

i vote for hybrid and the cupcake!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Representatives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Representatives   Representatives Empty

Back to top Go down

Representatives
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Knights Of Genesis :: Diplomacy :: Ambassadors-
Jump to: