The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
The Council is MIA Vote_lcap2The Council is MIA Voting_bar2The Council is MIA Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
The Council is MIA Vote_lcap2The Council is MIA Voting_bar2The Council is MIA Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
The Council is MIA EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
The Council is MIA EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
The Council is MIA EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
The Council is MIA EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
The Council is MIA EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
The Council is MIA EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
The Council is MIA EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
The Council is MIA EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
The Council is MIA EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
The Council is MIA EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
The Council is MIA EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
The Council is MIA EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
The Council is MIA EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

The Council is MIA

Go down 
+5
Macrious
Axle Steel
JDawg
Revan
Alcanor Story
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alcanor Story
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Alcanor Story

The Council is MIA Empty
PostSubject: The Council is MIA   The Council is MIA EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:42 am

Where have our leaders gone? Our masters, friends, mentors, brothers, and more? Why have they left us, abandoned us? Do they no longer care about our fate, no longer care about the Order? Why do they let their duties go derelict, leave those who have no access to Galaxies to flounder in a sea of uncertanty?
They've not posted anything in ages, hardly appear anymore to even say hello to us. So, what did we do to deserve this? Master Val, Hybrid, Revan, among others rarely come onto the forums, let alone the chat room. Revan has been by far the most interested Council member, at least I see him on the Chat rooms. But the others, what are their excuses, their reasons? How hard is it to simply drop by, and say hello? And if they have things to do, is it also so hard to say "Hey, I am going to be gone for a few weeks, bare with me."
We all made the pledge to do our best and stick with the guild, but look at us now. Look at all we accomplished, to have it all thrown away in a matter of weeks. We've survived for two years, from schisms, bickering, poor leadership, from anything and everything, and yet we remain. But as what? What are we now? Just a forgotten Order not even great enough to have our own masters and leaders grace us with their pressence.
I am making an ultimatium, a last chance and ditch effort to save our Order. If none of the Council posts anything in one week from today, I declare them all section-8, that they have abandoned their positions and duties, and that they are no longer members of the council, and shall be removed from their respective chairs. Thus forth, a new leadership shall be elected duely and from the remaining people here, it shall be a two man delegation, and new rules shall be drafted.
I pray the council returns, but to my knowledge, they will not. I have hope for our Order, for our future, but we have to take it into our own hands if we wish to accomplish anything. We all need to rally around the banner of hope, of fate, of the Jedi spirit, to overcome, to percevere, and become all the better becuase of it. Never give up... ever.
Back to top Go down
Revan
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Revan

The Council is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Council is MIA   The Council is MIA EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:39 pm

Well, Alcanor...its been a while that I've run into you yet when you did come in the chat I was afk at the time or busy talking with this guild that I think would be the best chance of us not only allowing our order to stay alive, but to make it even stronger. I have been talking to Master Val, and Kael though both are pretty busy in real life atm. The three of us are going to have a meeting pending on when each are available to do so. The meeting will be about the possiblity of us not dropping the guild but moving it to a guild that would save ours, making us stronger. This guild isn't just Jedi, its of all 4 classes of the Republic and Jedi. They are strick on not allowing sith or empire friendlies in the guild and they are extremely active in they're chat.... they RP constantly hell...everyone knows that I seemed to have retired from RPing for a year. I have started up with them and its going well. The only fault is there is a guild that use to be of they're own but went they're own way and still.. hang in the chat.

Something they stated that I agree with is they are not going to be putting out ranks until TOR launches. However, we will be able to keep our current rank should we all agree to join them. Last week they added 10 more members to they're guild now having 150+ mostly active members. I want everyone to consider this heavily and this may be the best thing for us. Think, we haven't had any new members since...? I am not giving up on this order...and most of you should know I would NEVER leave this guild ever since I joined. But this is truely the best thing we could do to stay together.
Back to top Go down
JDawg
Padawan
Padawan
JDawg

The Council is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Council is MIA   The Council is MIA EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:18 pm

Master Revan I agree with you i havent had the privilege of speaking with the people of the guild u speak of for im in the guest chat all ive seen is u there.
Alcanor I have my reasons for being gone and its mainly because of the inactivity of other guild members and I am no longer able 2 play in Galaxies. I do plan on stayin with this guild I just dont like the idea of my own Master not poping in even when i told him I'll b on. So we all have our short comings and i understand, but this is getting frustrating 2 say the least. May the guild survive and thrive no matter what path we take.
Back to top Go down
Axle Steel
Padawan
Padawan
Axle Steel

The Council is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Council is MIA   The Council is MIA EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:26 am

I also agree with Master Revan if this guild is as ative and stronge as you say it is it seems to me that it is the best thing for the guild as a whole and as for me not being ative ii am almost always on and responsive ecsept for when i leave my computer on and it truely saddens me to see how far down hill this guild has gone
Back to top Go down
Macrious
Padawan
Padawan
Macrious

The Council is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Council is MIA   The Council is MIA EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:38 am

what is the name of this guild and how do we contact them?
Back to top Go down
Tanis Moon
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Tanis Moon

The Council is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Council is MIA   The Council is MIA EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:37 pm

Yes I agree with everyone.. I will admit that I have been on as much do to the fact of being out everyday since this is my last summer before I ship off to college, but I have checked in. I owe it to my Padawan to complete his training so that he may be able to stand on his own. Guys.... Can we revive ourselves?
Back to top Go down
Alcanor Story
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Alcanor Story

The Council is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Council is MIA   The Council is MIA EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:53 am

I really don't know what is to happen. And why was Master Hybrid not mentioned Revan? Has he been removed from the council, or is he just missing?
Perhaps it would be prudent to look into this other guild, but not jump straight into it. Yes, we haven't had any new recruits, no new nothing really. But, only time will tell. We should all look into this, and when the time comes, vote on it, democratically.
Back to top Go down
Macrious
Padawan
Padawan
Macrious

The Council is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Council is MIA   The Council is MIA EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:41 pm

I say everyone who has been active gets a "Battle Field Promotion", due to the council's inactivity I say vote em out and lets start over with decision making but maybe that's just me.
Back to top Go down
Chris Stordy
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Chris Stordy

The Council is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Council is MIA   The Council is MIA EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:37 pm

Don't turn against our leadership every single one of us is the problem right now not just them I too have been unactive I'm just as much the problem as they are our leadership are not the only ones too blame
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

The Council is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Council is MIA   The Council is MIA EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:46 pm

That is a bold statement to say, "Vote out the leadership." Remember that we were here over a year ago and things come up in Real life. Just because you are not occupied doesnt mean leadership can just turn over.
Back to top Go down
JDawg
Padawan
Padawan
JDawg

The Council is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Council is MIA   The Council is MIA EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:18 pm

I agree wit Master Kael i understand when things come up and we shouldnt demote our leaders just cuz they havnt been around... they hav more n likely been more active than us just they dont put a shout out in the chat nor post sumthin on the forums cuz all they wanna do is check and see if ne 1 is on... we need a set date 2 talk about the complications that hav been occurring and sometime soon would b best other wise we may see more uneasiness amongst our guild members... agreed?
Back to top Go down
Axle Steel
Padawan
Padawan
Axle Steel

The Council is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Council is MIA   The Council is MIA EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:44 pm

I agree with master Kael and Jd it is not necessary to vote out our leaders but it would be nice if they cheacked in once in awhile
Back to top Go down
Macrious
Padawan
Padawan
Macrious

The Council is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Council is MIA   The Council is MIA EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:47 pm

This feels like VOTR all over again, Axle knows what I mean. I dont want to see it happen here.
Back to top Go down
Axle Steel
Padawan
Padawan
Axle Steel

The Council is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Council is MIA   The Council is MIA EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:06 pm

simmiler but a few major differences Mac
Back to top Go down
Juranski
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Juranski

The Council is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Council is MIA   The Council is MIA EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:35 pm

I going to throw my two cents in here because I dont want you all to split up, I havent been on for a damn good while, but an opinion never hurt. Wink Revan I would love for you, Kael, and Val to talk with this guild and forming together after setting specific rules and what not, making it fair for what ever happens for the members on both sides. do anything to keep the members here stick with each other no matter what. that is a goal that should be achieved over any goal right now, leadership and what not can wait, work together to stick with each other and not split up, is what im saying.
Back to top Go down
Tanis Moon
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Tanis Moon

The Council is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Council is MIA   The Council is MIA EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:07 pm

Juran did you leave the guild?
Back to top Go down
Alcanor Story
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Alcanor Story

The Council is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Council is MIA   The Council is MIA EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:48 pm

We all could at least say, "Hello, life is getting busy, and will not be around as much..." But fair enough. I will just shut up and keep quiet.
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

The Council is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Council is MIA   The Council is MIA EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:07 pm

I will set up a meeting in the next days so keep en eye out for my new post, there we will inform all of our plans as a guild
Back to top Go down
Juranski
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Juranski

The Council is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Council is MIA   The Council is MIA EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:49 am

No, but I haven't been on everyday to have a say what should happen. I haven't quit.
Back to top Go down
Macrious
Padawan
Padawan
Macrious

The Council is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Council is MIA   The Council is MIA EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:00 am

Ok guys we need to do something about the missing council fast. I don't have an answer but hopefully together we can figure out what to do.
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

The Council is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Council is MIA   The Council is MIA EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:06 pm

Macrious Revan & myself have posted on the matter which means our council is not MIA, I suggest you refrain from trying to take over and remove our council. Such talk shows us your grab for power is more important then finding a solution we all agree on.

Back to top Go down
Macrious
Padawan
Padawan
Macrious

The Council is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Council is MIA   The Council is MIA EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:54 pm

Ok first of all I not on a power grab nor do i want to take over. I simply want to see something done, so what I'm suggesting is we agree on a date and time and we discuss what we can do from here to to improve the guild.
Back to top Go down
JDawg
Padawan
Padawan
JDawg

The Council is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Council is MIA   The Council is MIA EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:22 pm

He has already said that he and the other Masters are working on it... so just drop it.....
Back to top Go down
Tanis Moon
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Tanis Moon

The Council is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Council is MIA   The Council is MIA EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:54 pm

Everyone needs to learn their place.
Back to top Go down
Alcanor Story
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Alcanor Story

The Council is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Council is MIA   The Council is MIA EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:23 am

You are exceptionally defensive master. He was implying in how the council has been gone for such a long time. And we do not grab for power, such accusations are truly hurtful. Do we seem like the type to organize a coup? I was under the impression that the Jedi sought peace and co-existance, not infighting and rebellions. And, if all possible, blame me for all the problems, I will gladly accept responsibility of all problems and afflictions. I guess I am the rebel rouser, instagator, and power graber. Macrious is a good guy, no need to belittle him. I already know the flak I shall recieve for this, but hey, someone has to be the guild's Qui Gon. Sad, that all of our posting revolves about this, and no longer RP, trials, or in fact really anything other than this infighting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Council is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Council is MIA   The Council is MIA Empty

Back to top Go down

The Council is MIA
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Knights Of Genesis :: Council Chambers :: Suggestions-
Jump to: