The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
SW TOR Release date revealed Vote_lcap2SW TOR Release date revealed Voting_bar2SW TOR Release date revealed Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
SW TOR Release date revealed Vote_lcap2SW TOR Release date revealed Voting_bar2SW TOR Release date revealed Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
SW TOR Release date revealed EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
SW TOR Release date revealed EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
SW TOR Release date revealed EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
SW TOR Release date revealed EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
SW TOR Release date revealed EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
SW TOR Release date revealed EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
SW TOR Release date revealed EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
SW TOR Release date revealed EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
SW TOR Release date revealed EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
SW TOR Release date revealed EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
SW TOR Release date revealed EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
SW TOR Release date revealed EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
SW TOR Release date revealed EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

SW TOR Release date revealed

Go down 
+2
Master Hybrid
Skyking Moonblood
6 posters
AuthorMessage

SW TOR Release date revealed Empty
PostSubject: SW TOR Release date revealed   SW TOR Release date revealed EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 1:26 am

MMORPG Star Wars: TOR

while going through my emial, I was given a open review of the release date for a anticapated newly made MMO Star Wars The Old Republic. It's was reveald when the conferance of the release date it leaked on to the internet.. They have to yet to give a but they have given hopefuls the year of it's release.

"Star Wars: The Old Republic : 2011 Release Date Confirmed; Hands-on Testing This Year!
Posted Jan 12, 2010 by Michael Bitton

Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Manager Sean "Ashen Temper" Dahlberg has now confirmed the 2011 release date we reported on yesterday in an announcement made to the official Star Wars: The Old Republic forums. With the genie essentially out of the bottle due to yet another slip by EA's CEO John Riccitiello this comes as no surprise to us.

Additionally, Sean mentions that while the game will be launching in 2011, that this year will still see some significant developments fans of the game can look forward to, including the first hands-on testing of the game!"

Target Launch Window for The Old Republic
Back to top Go down
Skyking Moonblood
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Skyking Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: SW TOR Release date revealed   SW TOR Release date revealed EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:21 pm

We indeed have a long wait ahead.
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: SW TOR Release date revealed   SW TOR Release date revealed EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 1:52 pm

Looks like a challenge. Fortunately for me, I like a challenge. Hit kinda hard though, I mean I started in the Guild as one of the first in Spring 2009, and now it's coming two years later. The Guild hasn't even existed for one year yet. So it looks like the time waiting overall will be twice as much as we've waited so far, and look at all that's happened. This news is possibly the biggest we've had so far, small Guilds everywhere will evaperate, and flock to the stronger, larger Guilds, who will also no doubt lose members. Everyone in every Guild will feel the affects, and I wonder now who will survive to game release.

As for me, I have no doubts this Guild will see the light of Tython in its fullest in Spring 2011 with it's particularly strong core group of members. The hits we've sustained could have killed nearly any Guild out there, and we've sustained alot more of them than normal. By the time the game is out, we'll have so much momentum they wont be ready for us. Anyone going to willingly fade from the brotherhood we've woven together over eras of struggle, deceit, pain and progress? Any one person here going to watch and fall in line with the inactives, scared of this release date, hibernating until the game is out? I'm in this until the end, and I mean the very end. I love this Guild, it's developements, it's generations of past struggle and connections, it's atmosphere and aura, and above all, the members. We've lost so many good members, great members, people I would have stood with until everything we see crashes down so far from now. This Guild is different, this Order is unique, this body will live. And I know this over all, we won't die.

Who's ready to show the TOR Guild community who's still alive to take our own server when the gate comes down in Spring?

Last edited by Master Hybrid on Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Juranski
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Juranski

PostSubject: Re: SW TOR Release date revealed   SW TOR Release date revealed EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 2:22 pm

If it means anything to anyone here, I will stay here with the guild till the end. I give you all my word, but the downfall for me, Is...I might not play the game, not that i dont want to, just depends on what i am doing during that time IRL. But I will be here for the guild and everyone in it. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SW TOR Release date revealed   SW TOR Release date revealed EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 2:54 pm

they did state in the threads, that they will take testers soon for the game. But there is no official date or time or even month when they will start doing testing.
Back to top Go down
Skyking Moonblood
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Skyking Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: SW TOR Release date revealed   SW TOR Release date revealed EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:11 pm

I've left before, But I'm here for the long run. Remember one perosn can't raise a Child it takes, a village. I'm here to help raise the guild.
Back to top Go down
Padawan Sen Sensui
Padawan
Padawan
Padawan Sen Sensui

PostSubject: Re: SW TOR Release date revealed   SW TOR Release date revealed EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 5:49 pm

It seems to be unknown when the beta testers will start. I also have the same issue as Juranski. I want to play this game but I am not keen to pay a subscription for a game, but I will still rp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SW TOR Release date revealed   SW TOR Release date revealed EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:20 pm

2011? wtf? wow thats long, but i guess it helps all of us in a way, more padawans could join and whatnot, so yea, its cool. but then we only get a year and half before the world ends lol haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SW TOR Release date revealed   SW TOR Release date revealed EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:35 am

all i have to say is im going to have to get a lot more cupcakes for the long haul
Back to top Go down
Axle Steel
Padawan
Padawan
Axle Steel

PostSubject: Re: SW TOR Release date revealed   SW TOR Release date revealed EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:09 pm

One year *shrugs* dosen't bother me
Back to top Go down
Skyking Moonblood
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Skyking Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: SW TOR Release date revealed   SW TOR Release date revealed EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:42 pm

Good to see us all here for the long run.
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: SW TOR Release date revealed   SW TOR Release date revealed EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:06 am

Another year huh? Im not surprised, I foresaw this taking alot longer than what people were saying, though I hoped it would be just as quick. I suppose this means they are atleast working out the kinks on the game, which is a good thing, as I for one dont want a bug filled game as much as the next person. I am worried about our level of activity, and sincerely hope we make it to the release intact. But it is always inspiring to see atleast some posts on this subject, as it displays who is ready to hold their ground and remain vigilant in this seemingly endless wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SW TOR Release date revealed   SW TOR Release date revealed EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:25 am

Not sure if anyone has seen the news.. but they recently placed on the TOR a relic of the TOR history, thats' right the return of Taris.. some how I kinda figured that they'll bring Taris back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SW TOR Release date revealed   SW TOR Release date revealed Empty

Back to top Go down

SW TOR Release date revealed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Knights Of Genesis :: General Discussion-
Jump to: