The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
In regards to the current naruto role play Vote_lcap2In regards to the current naruto role play Voting_bar2In regards to the current naruto role play Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
In regards to the current naruto role play Vote_lcap2In regards to the current naruto role play Voting_bar2In regards to the current naruto role play Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
In regards to the current naruto role play EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
In regards to the current naruto role play EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
In regards to the current naruto role play EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
In regards to the current naruto role play EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
In regards to the current naruto role play EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
In regards to the current naruto role play EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
In regards to the current naruto role play EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
In regards to the current naruto role play EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
In regards to the current naruto role play EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
In regards to the current naruto role play EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
In regards to the current naruto role play EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
In regards to the current naruto role play EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
In regards to the current naruto role play EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

In regards to the current naruto role play

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Padawan Sen Sensui
Padawan
Padawan
Padawan Sen Sensui

In regards to the current naruto role play Empty
PostSubject: In regards to the current naruto role play   In regards to the current naruto role play EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 7:17 pm

I am not sure if advertisment is permitted here but I see some of you are intrested in naruto roleplaying. Currently, I am in a naruto roleplaying that has been ongoing since 2005. It is a rich community in a professional/amateur roleplaying environment. This isn't your everyday forum like Go-Gaia where you goof around making pointless posts and replies, it's a forum with dedicated roleplayers.

If you guys would like to join. Here is the link

Character creation is in this link.

If you would like to refer me or you have questions my username on the site is Hayata Shin

Back to top Go down
Juranski
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Juranski

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the current naruto role play   In regards to the current naruto role play EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:26 am

Ill need to explain things to me about this website person to person, i went through, I just need first hand experience from someone who has been through it, I just love to role play alot of things, it will give me ideas on my drawing's so to everyone here, i do not mean any disrespect, I am just trying to open more to my imagination for my drawings, I am trying to go comic book artist all the way, and rping helps me alot when i draw.
Back to top Go down
Padawan Sen Sensui
Padawan
Padawan
Padawan Sen Sensui

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the current naruto role play   In regards to the current naruto role play EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:09 am

That is cool, if you have any questions or you need help with the character creation pm me here or in this link.and I can get you started. I would advice anyone to get a Japanese user name before registering. I can help you get a name if you wish.
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the current naruto role play   In regards to the current naruto role play EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:40 pm

I feel this is far enough.
Over my time here I've found myself to be the bad guy in a few situations. There are already uneasy feelings shifting throughout the Guild concerning the Naruto/Miscallaneous non SW roleplays, I feel it is inappropriate to advertise another site to our members honestly. Makes me wonder if someone is more dedicated to this roleplaying than the Guild they would leave.
Back to top Go down
Padawan Sen Sensui
Padawan
Padawan
Padawan Sen Sensui

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the current naruto role play   In regards to the current naruto role play EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:06 pm

I guess but I only advertise for those already participating in the naruto roleplay here. I understand what everyone is thinking but personally I can be dedicated to both the forum that I posted and this guild. I can't say for others but as I said earlier I didn't know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In regards to the current naruto role play   In regards to the current naruto role play Empty

Back to top Go down

In regards to the current naruto role play
Page 1 of 1