The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
Station Gamma  invitation Vote_lcap2Station Gamma  invitation Voting_bar2Station Gamma  invitation Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
Station Gamma  invitation Vote_lcap2Station Gamma  invitation Voting_bar2Station Gamma  invitation Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
Station Gamma  invitation EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
Station Gamma  invitation EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
Station Gamma  invitation EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
Station Gamma  invitation EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
Station Gamma  invitation EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
Station Gamma  invitation EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
Station Gamma  invitation EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
Station Gamma  invitation EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
Station Gamma  invitation EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
Station Gamma  invitation EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
Station Gamma  invitation EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
Station Gamma  invitation EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
Station Gamma  invitation EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

Station Gamma invitation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

Station Gamma  invitation Empty
PostSubject: Station Gamma invitation   Station Gamma  invitation EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:21 pm

Greetings fellow Council members. I would like to bring to your attention a private message I recieved on the The Old Republic site. It was from Artemis Garp, and it is an invitation from Station Gamma.

Quote :
Greetings again,

Some of the people from my guild are happy we finally set everything up and have established ourself in the community. In order to celebrate they wish to have a guild wide roleplay event, but share it with another guild.

I had suggested The Jedi Order because of their love for roleplay as well. If you are interested in having a guild to guild roleplay session get back to me so we can begin to set things up.

While I would normally welcome such an oppurtunity, given the situation with Garp, I am unsure of the Council's views on such a proposition. Any opinions would be welcomed.
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

PostSubject: Re: Station Gamma invitation   Station Gamma  invitation EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:48 pm

Though I would like to say this is a good oppurtunity with Garp's past and his attitude towards us I woudl not be comfortable. But that is my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Station Gamma invitation   Station Gamma  invitation EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 1:22 am

I think this sounds wonderful, I suggest the people in which Garp has no concern with do this and then there shall hopefully be no concern from us. I never had an issue with him and would love to take this opportunity with several others to expand our roleplay abilities.
Back to top Go down
Master Daran Hawk
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Daran Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Station Gamma invitation   Station Gamma  invitation EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:15 am

Absolutely not. Anything coming from Garp/Garet Jax is a major security risk. I don't mind keeping my mind open on this, but I am quite wary of what this may offer us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Station Gamma invitation   Station Gamma  invitation Empty

Back to top Go down

Station Gamma invitation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Knights Of Genesis :: Diplomacy :: Ambassadors-
Jump to: