The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular Vote_lcap2Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular Voting_bar2Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular Vote_lcap2Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular Voting_bar2Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular

Go down 
+2
Master Kael Sune
Tanis Moon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanis Moon
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Tanis Moon

Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular Empty
PostSubject: Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular   Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:56 am

Very nice, useful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP924ZRvMCo
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

PostSubject: Re: Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular   Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:30 am

NOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo!

The Counsular is geared towards being more like Obi Wan Kenobi, do the not realize Obi Wan was a Guardian. This is so depressing No
Back to top Go down
Tanis Moon
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Tanis Moon

PostSubject: Re: Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular   Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:31 am

Thats what i thought to when i saw this, lol
Back to top Go down
Thomas Starlight
Padawan
Padawan
Thomas Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular   Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:38 pm

The thing that i am looking forward to the most about this game, mainly having to do with ground combat, is the choreography. Like the guy said, you will have the ability to clash lightsabers, and even deflect blasters, wich is something that i have never seen in many other MMOs. Taking SWG for example, the gameplay and smoothness of the Jedi class in that MMO isnt really great, you tend to see the lightsabers go right through one another, and it just doesnt look realistic. If the guy truly means what he says about the ability to do all these things, no doubt SWTOR will be a great game.
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

PostSubject: Re: Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular   Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:00 am

Ya, would be cool. What worries me is that they may have put much more effort into the Jedi Consular and not the Jedi Knight. Since I am going to play as the Guardian type with an emphasis on lightsaber combat, of course I'm going to go that route; but the way he talked about the differences in quests or how the Consular will be more of a problem solver or investigator or whatever he said. He made it seem like the Jedi Knight will have less to do and have a less interesting story line. He did mention that each class comes to a point when they can specialize, so I like that. But that makes me wonder if their 'Consular' can be more of a lightsaber focused combatant down the road of choices. Guess we'll have to wait and see...
Back to top Go down
http://animatedmatt@aol.com
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular   Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:24 am

I agree in that they seem to have worked harder on the Jedi Consular than the Knight, but that is only because its difficult to its easier to display Force abilities than combat skills. As we already know, the Jedi Knight or Guardian for those who care, will be gear more towards combat with minimal to moderate Force usage. Likewise, the Consular will be geared towards Force usage with minimal to moderate lightsaber combat use. While it may seem like they are unbalanced, I am positive that once the game starts off everyone will see the difference. Chances are Knights will be able to slice through opponents like butter while the Consular will take a little longer. As for specializing, I believe it was stated that Consulars can be made into Mages(CC and DPS) or a Preist(Healing) mold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular   Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:16 am

yea i agree with val, i myself like the title force wizard
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular   Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:58 am

But you Guardians dont have to worry. Us Consulars will be there to save your butts from the mean Sith. We'll make sure they dont give you owies or call you names.
Back to top Go down
Tanis Moon
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Tanis Moon

PostSubject: Re: Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular   Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:15 pm

Yup, while yall are slashing away on the front lines, and get cornered, we will be there to save you with our might. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

PostSubject: Re: Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular   Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:07 pm

Oh you mean when we're out there doin' all the hard work, you'll take time out of your day to heal us.. put us back on our horses and send us on our way just to get back out there and keep up the good work?? A little supervision to our actual effort out in the field?

..Ya, go and solve a rubix cube why don't ya. :x
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular   Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:19 pm

Is that all you Guardians have to go on? Insulting us by complimenting our intelligence? I suppose it is expected from one who is used to only waving a flashlight at his enemies and hoping he hits. I have no intention of just standing and watch you guys have all the fun, but that is just me. So I will solve my rubix cube, and be sure to point you Guardians in the right direction of the Sith so you dont get lost. study
Back to top Go down
Axle Steel
Padawan
Padawan
Axle Steel

PostSubject: Re: Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular   Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:50 pm

*Pulls out rubics cube and puts on blind fold* now lets see *lifts it up with the force and solves it* wow four seconeds flat. Now imagan what consulars can do to people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular   Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:56 pm

Hey Well I am excited for me aghha
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

PostSubject: Re: Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular   Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 1:09 am

*Pulls rubics cube over to him and halves cube with slice of his lightsaber.*

No need to imagine what a Guardian can do...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular   Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 1:52 am

you are such a cheater master lol.

*force pulls rubix cube and fixes it then blows it up with the force*

only imagine what a pissed off consuler can do! lol just dont get me mad in the game cause den there be hell to pay! hahah lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular   Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular Empty

Back to top Go down

Got some footage on the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular
Page 1 of 1