The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
idea who would have thought it.... Vote_lcap2idea who would have thought it.... Voting_bar2idea who would have thought it.... Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
idea who would have thought it.... Vote_lcap2idea who would have thought it.... Voting_bar2idea who would have thought it.... Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
idea who would have thought it.... EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
idea who would have thought it.... EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
idea who would have thought it.... EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
idea who would have thought it.... EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
idea who would have thought it.... EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
idea who would have thought it.... EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
idea who would have thought it.... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
idea who would have thought it.... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
idea who would have thought it.... EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
idea who would have thought it.... EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
idea who would have thought it.... EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
idea who would have thought it.... EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
idea who would have thought it.... EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

idea who would have thought it....

Go down 
+5
Chris Stordy
Axle Steel
Master Hybrid
Juranski
Tanis Moon
9 posters
AuthorMessage

idea who would have thought it.... Empty
PostSubject: idea who would have thought it....   idea who would have thought it.... EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:18 pm

well now that we know that the game is going to have two jedi classes and of course in this guild you can play both , but you can also play a trooper here i believe that it might be a good idea since we are 3/4 class available we should go the full way and possibly have smugglers . just a thought please voice your opinions and concerns and thank you.
Back to top Go down
Tanis Moon
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Tanis Moon

PostSubject: Re: idea who would have thought it....   idea who would have thought it.... EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 1:14 pm

This seems like a good idea to have a Smuggler class as well, but since we just started recruiting (I guess) it would be a little harder to get people to join the Smuggler class let alone the trooper class. But im all for it and to see how it goes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Juranski
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Juranski

PostSubject: Re: idea who would have thought it....   idea who would have thought it.... EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 3:07 pm

well it would beat the purpose to be called The Jedi Order, it would be nice to have smugglers, but we would have to have another name, unless the people didnt care being here for the Jedi, then its all cool, but lets hear what the "entire" guild has to say about this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: idea who would have thought it....   idea who would have thought it.... EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 3:25 pm

well i understand it is suppose to be a mainly jedi guild but we already have the iron garrison so i thought we might as well go the full circle so no one is turned away because of not allowing there class to play in this guild.
Back to top Go down
Juranski
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Juranski

PostSubject: Re: idea who would have thought it....   idea who would have thought it.... EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 3:51 pm

Yea, i understand ya bro. The iron garrison was willing to be here for us, under our control, all i am saying is will the smugglers be willing, or whoever plays a smuggler be willing to do that.
Back to top Go down
Tanis Moon
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Tanis Moon

PostSubject: Re: idea who would have thought it....   idea who would have thought it.... EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 4:07 pm

TrueTrue
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: idea who would have thought it....   idea who would have thought it.... EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 4:25 pm

I don't like the idea of bringing Smugglers in. This is the Jedi Order after all, and we already have Troopers. I will wait for everyone's opinion though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: idea who would have thought it....   idea who would have thought it.... EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:00 pm

well whatever happens the council is still in control if someone wants to start a smuggling cove or something here they will have to answer to the council like everyone else does.
Back to top Go down
Axle Steel
Padawan
Padawan
Axle Steel

PostSubject: Re: idea who would have thought it....   idea who would have thought it.... EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:52 pm

Yes but who says the jedi can't have there own elit milita to comend sepreat from the republic
Back to top Go down
Chris Stordy
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Chris Stordy

PostSubject: Re: idea who would have thought it....   idea who would have thought it.... EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:00 pm

Thats what out iron garrison is Axle and smugglers would not be part of a seperate militia or at least i wouldnt think so
Back to top Go down
Axle Steel
Padawan
Padawan
Axle Steel

PostSubject: Re: idea who would have thought it....   idea who would have thought it.... EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 6:02 pm

Smugglers are needed just as much as jedi or troopers the can smuggle supplies to reistances on sith controled planets or smuggle refuges off of them or spy on our enamys.
Back to top Go down
kaos dragon
Recruit
Recruit
kaos dragon

PostSubject: Re: idea who would have thought it....   idea who would have thought it.... EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:41 pm

We are jedi, how is that someone who is guided by profits instead of right, can be with Jedi, at least the troopers know the word justice, something we can not expect from a smuggler or at least is what i think
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

PostSubject: Re: idea who would have thought it....   idea who would have thought it.... EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:57 pm

Here is my thoughts on the subject matter.

First my game related reason:
- Now that they are not using the Sentienl we are without are sneaky role Jedi.
- I've noticed we dont have a lot of experienced MMO players here, and when it comes to raiding you need some of every class. The Guilds that went one wya never could do they hard raids and when it came to teaming up with other guilds they found themselves in bad spots more often than good.
- In game Jedi will be well balanced just liek all other classes ( at leat we hope ). We might very well need that skills and talents a smuggler can provide to fill our void in certain areas.

Now to my Jedi Reasoning
- If you do not remember Han Solo was a smuggler who served the rebellion and in the SWTOR timeline on the website a smuggler whose name I cannot locate came to the Republic's aid.
- As Jedi we need to not shut off one set of angles thinking we are bove them, but instead realize that they are a part of this war as much as we are and we both could benefit from a joint operation.
- Many Jedi have used smugglers to move around the Galaxy without bring too much attention to our where abouts and would be wise to continue to do so.
- Also I must be the first to say a smuggler can aquire information, intelligence, & supplies easier then we can.

Right now I am for bringing in a Smuggler Guild so that we can further our war efforts against the Sith and bring the Republic back to order; and lets not forget my fellow Jedi and Troopers we are all in this war wether we liek it or not.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Starlight
Padawan
Padawan
Thomas Starlight

PostSubject: Re: idea who would have thought it....   idea who would have thought it.... EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 8:32 pm

thing is, for ages, the Jedi have been fighting alongside the troopers, i have yet to see a jedi fight with a smuggler. do correct me if i am wrong though, as i would like to know.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Starlight
Padawan
Padawan
Thomas Starlight

PostSubject: Re: idea who would have thought it....   idea who would have thought it.... EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 8:40 pm

Ahh, my apologies, i wrote my last post before reading Master Kael Sune's post. i dorgot about MR. Han Solo. regardless, i did change my mind and i do agree that this is a good idea, mostly from what Master Kael Sune wrote.
Back to top Go down
Tanis Moon
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Tanis Moon

PostSubject: Re: idea who would have thought it....   idea who would have thought it.... EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 8:48 pm

Hi Carlos, nice to meet you
Back to top Go down
Thomas Starlight
Padawan
Padawan
Thomas Starlight

PostSubject: Re: idea who would have thought it....   idea who would have thought it.... EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:57 am

Greetings, Tanis, very nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Tanis Moon
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Tanis Moon

PostSubject: Re: idea who would have thought it....   idea who would have thought it.... EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:11 am

Likewiss, please join us on the chat. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thomas Starlight
Padawan
Padawan
Thomas Starlight

PostSubject: Re: idea who would have thought it....   idea who would have thought it.... EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:16 pm

I apologize, as this has really nothing to do with the thread itself, but what is this chat of witch you speak? Smile
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

PostSubject: Re: idea who would have thought it....   idea who would have thought it.... EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 5:12 pm

http://thejediorder.guildlaunch.com/custom.php?page_id=42857&gid=86606

Here you are my friend, and welcome to the Jedi Order.
Back to top Go down
http://animatedmatt@aol.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: idea who would have thought it....   idea who would have thought it.... Empty

Back to top Go down

idea who would have thought it....
Page 1 of 1