The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
Forum of Training Vote_lcap2Forum of Training Voting_bar2Forum of Training Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
Forum of Training Vote_lcap2Forum of Training Voting_bar2Forum of Training Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
Forum of Training EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
Forum of Training EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
Forum of Training EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
Forum of Training EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
Forum of Training EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
Forum of Training EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
Forum of Training EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
Forum of Training EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
Forum of Training EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
Forum of Training EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
Forum of Training EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
Forum of Training EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
Forum of Training EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

Forum of Training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanis Moon
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Tanis Moon

Forum of Training Empty
PostSubject: Forum of Training   Forum of Training EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:39 pm

*bows* Good evening Jedi Council,

I Tanis Moon come before you today with a suggestion for the training methods here in the Order. I suggest that there be a forum created to make it more convenient for Masters and there Padawans to train. It could be title ''Jedi Academy'' or whatever you think would make a good title. In the forum Masters would have there own private section to post different lessons and create there own center for training. No other Jedi may post within there section unless they have permission by the Master. Only the Jedi Master and Padawan may post there. Please consider my suggestion.

Thank You
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

Forum of Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum of Training   Forum of Training EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:02 pm

Since the number of active Councilors is growing thin, and I am the only active admin, I think I need to talk to you about this one on one in the chat room some time to get more details.
Back to top Go down
Tanis Moon
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Tanis Moon

Forum of Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum of Training   Forum of Training EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:30 pm

Understood Moto, We shall talk more about this tmrw.
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

Forum of Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum of Training   Forum of Training EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 10:40 pm

It would be nice to have a Lessons Room or generic Map Room with which the young can receive group training, the trained can attend hosted sessions, and the Masters to use for their Padawans. This would be a good place for the future overseer of lessons to step in, or Lessons Master.

However I would rather we not get too involved with the individual's right of unique training methods. Forcing a formatted "right" way of doing this does not further our goals, but rather causes squirming and forces the ...'unique' among us to feel unwanted or unable to be themselves and possibly cause them to leave. This is fitting for the younglings I think, with which to teach a foundation and base for a Knight or Master to then hand pick a Padawan from such a group. This would allow the potential master to feel out a good fit as the younglings would show what they are really like in the most basic of training, and the best bonds could be made between master and apprentice.

Regardless, I agree in the reasoning that this could very well be a good addition to the Order. I'm sure you two have already discussed such matters diligently. All of this I say from perspective and out of respect and humility. Thank you...
Back to top Go down
http://animatedmatt@aol.com
Tanis Moon
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Tanis Moon

Forum of Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum of Training   Forum of Training EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 6:14 pm

Yes your right, the younglings would kinda be left out, maybe we can possibly add an additional section specifically for them. Idk, we will see how this goes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum of Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum of Training   Forum of Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum of Training
Page 1 of 1