The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
the list of stun powers Vote_lcap2the list of stun powers Voting_bar2the list of stun powers Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
the list of stun powers Vote_lcap2the list of stun powers Voting_bar2the list of stun powers Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
the list of stun powers EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
the list of stun powers EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
the list of stun powers EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
the list of stun powers EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
the list of stun powers EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
the list of stun powers EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
the list of stun powers EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
the list of stun powers EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
the list of stun powers EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
the list of stun powers EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
the list of stun powers EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
the list of stun powers EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
the list of stun powers EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

the list of stun powers

Go down 
AuthorMessage

the list of stun powers Empty
PostSubject: the list of stun powers   the list of stun powers EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 7:53 pm

Force Stun was a light side power that could temporarily deaden the senses and perceptions of a targeted enemy. It was often used when a Jedi faced a large number of opponents or if they wished to disable an enemy long enough to flee from or apprehend them. To use the power, the Jedi would use the Force to induce them into a catatonic state. Beings or creatures with a high degree of willpower could resist the effects of this power. In addition, it was ineffective against droids and other inorganic beings.
Although it was only used against a single enemy, the Jedi Master and famed Guardian Kavar, a known practitioner of this power, was able to stun multiple targets simultaneously.
Force Stasis was a more potent version of Force Stun. The Jedi would use the Force to deaden the senses of an enemy, inducing a near-catatonic state and in effect freezing that person or being in place. This power was very useful when the Force-user was stuck in tight spots against a superior number of foes.
Stasis Field was the highest level of Force Stun. Often learned and practiced by higher-level Jedi Knights and Masters, this power allowed the Force-user to put multiple enemies into brief, non-harmful catatonic states at one time, allowing for quick escapes or to avoid protracted confrontations against seemingly overwhelming numbers. This power could also be used to avoid combat entirely, if the wielder wished to apprehend or sneak by opponents put into stasis.

i myself am going to increase my use of force stun and stasis since i dont like to kill my enemies
it can be a fast and nonviolent way to stop a fight
Back to top Go down

the list of stun powers
Page 1 of 1