The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
A suggestion for the Chat Box. Vote_lcap2A suggestion for the Chat Box. Voting_bar2A suggestion for the Chat Box. Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
A suggestion for the Chat Box. Vote_lcap2A suggestion for the Chat Box. Voting_bar2A suggestion for the Chat Box. Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
A suggestion for the Chat Box. EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
A suggestion for the Chat Box. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
A suggestion for the Chat Box. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
A suggestion for the Chat Box. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
A suggestion for the Chat Box. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
A suggestion for the Chat Box. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
A suggestion for the Chat Box. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
A suggestion for the Chat Box. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
A suggestion for the Chat Box. EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
A suggestion for the Chat Box. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
A suggestion for the Chat Box. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
A suggestion for the Chat Box. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
A suggestion for the Chat Box. EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

A suggestion for the Chat Box.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A suggestion for the Chat Box. Empty
PostSubject: A suggestion for the Chat Box.   A suggestion for the Chat Box. EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:25 am

Greetings my Jedi friends and the Council,

I come before you today with an honest suggestion that I hope you will take time to think about. I have not been in the Order long, no, but I have taken it slow and taken the time to meet every last Jedi and am pleased to say this guild is full of hard working and warm hearted people. I am pleased to work with such people.

Why I am giving this suggestion today is because of a certain Knight I have befriended. Valryn Vynn, a good man, and an exceptional Knight. What I propose is making this lad a moderator in the Chat Box. Why I bet you are thinking. As of late I witnessed a certain negative event in chat…sadly I had no authority to say or do anything. It happened very late at night. I believe we need someone who is frequently on at the late hours (or early) to be there in case something happens.

I think Vynn would be the right man for the job because he knows what he is doing and can judge the situation fairly as I have saw on multiple occasions. I am not saying the Order needs a thousand mods running around…this would be bad. However a late night moderator is an idea I think should be tossed around a bit.

/Salute

~Lt. Garp
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion for the Chat Box.   A suggestion for the Chat Box. EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:38 am

I like the idea and will make sure it gets brought up to hybrid as he is supermod
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion for the Chat Box.   A suggestion for the Chat Box. EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:50 am

Well you should log on to the chat anyway Kael, we gotta talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion for the Chat Box.   A suggestion for the Chat Box. EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:44 pm

Thank you for taking it into consideration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A suggestion for the Chat Box.   A suggestion for the Chat Box. Empty

Back to top Go down

A suggestion for the Chat Box.
Page 1 of 1