The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
section, games, comics and other things from star wars Vote_lcap2section, games, comics and other things from star wars Voting_bar2section, games, comics and other things from star wars Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
section, games, comics and other things from star wars Vote_lcap2section, games, comics and other things from star wars Voting_bar2section, games, comics and other things from star wars Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
section, games, comics and other things from star wars EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
section, games, comics and other things from star wars EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
section, games, comics and other things from star wars EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
section, games, comics and other things from star wars EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
section, games, comics and other things from star wars EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
section, games, comics and other things from star wars EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
section, games, comics and other things from star wars EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
section, games, comics and other things from star wars EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
section, games, comics and other things from star wars EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
section, games, comics and other things from star wars EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
section, games, comics and other things from star wars EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
section, games, comics and other things from star wars EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
section, games, comics and other things from star wars EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

section, games, comics and other things from star wars

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kaos dragon
Recruit
Recruit
kaos dragon

section, games, comics and other things from star wars Empty
PostSubject: section, games, comics and other things from star wars   section, games, comics and other things from star wars EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:30 pm

I was thinking it might be a good idea to open a section where you could talk about the things we saw in some star wars games that we like or not like us.
the same for the comics that's what we like about certain stories or we do not like

what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Kelethir
Padawan
Padawan
Kelethir

PostSubject: Re: section, games, comics and other things from star wars   section, games, comics and other things from star wars EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:33 pm

I agree kaos, i would enjoy discussing the different games. Which would you say is your favorite Kotor1 or kotor 2 ?
Back to top Go down
kaos dragon
Recruit
Recruit
kaos dragon

PostSubject: Re: section, games, comics and other things from star wars   section, games, comics and other things from star wars EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:55 pm

kotor 1 is one of the best game ever yes!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: section, games, comics and other things from star wars   section, games, comics and other things from star wars EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:24 pm

Indeed SWKOTOR was perhaps one of my favorites. However for me, the game ended rather quickly, prevent the unlocking of some of the more usefull Force abilites. KOTOR 2 was a little longer, which I liked, and its story wasnt at all that bad, minus a few parts. Still the original has always been the best to me, as is the case with many things.
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

PostSubject: Re: section, games, comics and other things from star wars   section, games, comics and other things from star wars EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:27 pm

Kotor 1 was my favorite out of the two, though the forms and the style of combat as well as the way the character carried out each attack was better in Kotor !!. I much preferred the story in Kotor 1 to Kotor II as well as the ending battle on the observation deck with Malak. Every time I would finish off Malak, I would make sure that I was on the second level and the camera was facing out into space so the space battle was my background. The ending on Kotor II severely disapointed me. I wanted to open the disk changer and cram my controller into the xbox. There were some very cool aspects and characters in Kotor II though. All in all, I liked them both; but Kotor I wins!
Back to top Go down
http://animatedmatt@aol.com
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

PostSubject: Re: section, games, comics and other things from star wars   section, games, comics and other things from star wars EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:32 pm

As far as the dark horse comics go, my favorite character would have to be Zayne Carrick. I've never really read comics... I've never really read anything (without being forced to), but from what I've gathered he has the character flaws and strengths that I like. Of course I've always admired Yoda's fighting style, and in that aspect Yoda is my favorite; but despite that he's not a Guardian, Zayne kicks it!
Back to top Go down
http://animatedmatt@aol.com
Kelethir
Padawan
Padawan
Kelethir

PostSubject: Re: section, games, comics and other things from star wars   section, games, comics and other things from star wars EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:51 pm

I agree Alahew. Kotor 1 was better story wise, however i rather enjoyed playing Kotor 2. Minus the story the second was better. I only wish they had finished the whole thing :'(
Back to top Go down
kaos dragon
Recruit
Recruit
kaos dragon

PostSubject: Re: section, games, comics and other things from star wars   section, games, comics and other things from star wars EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:21 pm

I agree with Alahew when I saw the end of kotor II wanted to hit someone very very hard to explain what the hell had happened but kotor 2 if he had many good points but still as I said before I keep kotor 1 that has been one of my favorite games of all time comparable with zelda ocarina of time

PD gentlemen's why I put this suggestion to speak in a specific section of these themes as kotor games and talk about things that we liked the story that we would like to change, hopefully see this topic for teachers
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: section, games, comics and other things from star wars   section, games, comics and other things from star wars EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:52 pm

Well, we do have a "General Discussion" area for OOC conversations and off topic discussions.
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: section, games, comics and other things from star wars   section, games, comics and other things from star wars EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:40 am

Hybrid is right, we have a general discussion for these type of discussions. I see no need for such conversations to continue on the Council Chambers section and ask that this topic be locked. The Council Chambers are to be reserved for important discussions and events not for something we already have another tab for.
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: section, games, comics and other things from star wars   section, games, comics and other things from star wars EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:37 am

Exactly. Thank you for the suggestion, but as pointed out, those are topics we speak about in General Discussion.

Topic Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: section, games, comics and other things from star wars   section, games, comics and other things from star wars Empty

Back to top Go down

section, games, comics and other things from star wars
Page 1 of 1