The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! Vote_lcap2BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! Voting_bar2BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! Vote_lcap2BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! Voting_bar2BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
Master Valryn Vynn
Chris Stordy
Tanis Moon
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tanis Moon
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Tanis Moon

BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!!   BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:19 pm

Man yall cant even disagree with me, the old toonami and cartoon network was so baddass!!!!!

We miss you TOM!! I soo miss Tenchi Muyo and Gundam, also DBZ and Reboot
Back to top Go down
Chris Stordy
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Chris Stordy

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!!   BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:39 pm

Brings a tear to my eye thinking about it lol i grew up watching Drangon Ball and DBZ prob my 2 most fav Cartoons ever i could care less about the other to haha
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!!   BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:03 pm

lol. Yes I remember the old showtimes from Toonami and Cartoon Network respectively. During the five years I lived in the U.S, they had some of my favorite shows. I recall them discontinuing Toonami, but I didnt know they canceled Cartoon Network too. Thats a shame, even though near the end of my years I pretty muched stopped watching cartoons, it was still good programming.
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!!   BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:42 pm

I don’t think I’ll ever stop watching cartoons as long as they interest me and are badass. Ugh!! I miss those days too tho! Ahh DBZ… so much of my inspiration came from that show.
Back to top Go down
http://animatedmatt@aol.com
Tanis Moon
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Tanis Moon

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!!   BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:07 pm

Valryn they cancled Toonami but what i mean by Cartoon Network is that all they show are these really really kiddy shows, its so stupid now!!!

R.I.P Toonami and Old Cartoon Network

You are always in my heart!!

Yea chris i know what you mean to, it makes me wanna cry........ * cry cry*
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!!   BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:19 pm

*walks into room seeing Tanis crying and hands him a Kleenex* "It's alright, you're a big kid now." *tanis wipes his tears away and Hybrid becomes infuriated out of nowhere* "YOU'RE A BIG KID NOW, we're men!! We cry when our football teams suck ass as much as the fans obsessed with them do, when our wives are cheating on us for our sisters, when Friday Updates turn out to be Fan Fridays!!! *smacks Tanis on the back of the head*
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!!   BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:04 pm

Haha! You don’t even like football you ‘ole fruit cake!
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!!   BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:45 pm

Nope, if you want to pay for sports channels to watch some dudes in tights wrestle in the name of "sport", be my guest ya ole fruit cake.
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!!   BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:23 pm

Well he does prove a point....Football fans really need other hobbies.....its fine to be passionate about something but there are limits.....
Back to top Go down
Chris Stordy
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Chris Stordy

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!!   BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:25 pm

Woah i live breath eat drink and sleep football whats so wrong with that? lol
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!!   BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:27 pm

If your devoting your entire life to the sport then yes Chris....there is something wrong with that.... Its fine to enjoy the sport just remember that there are other aspects of life.
Back to top Go down
Chris Stordy
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Chris Stordy

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!!   BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:30 pm

I dont no man i would prioritize football right under my fmily and my girlfriend and also football is how i plan to make my living so i have to live breath and eat football but thats just me
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!!   BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:09 pm

I can't believe you find a gay thing about football.
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!!   BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:54 pm

Haha, hope you know I was jokin anyway. I dont make fun of stuff I dont know about, that happens to me too much for me to want to do it to other people
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!!   BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:35 pm

Well I dont find anything gay about the game. And like you said Chris, you still value your family and friends over the game, which is fine. Im talking about those who do nothing but follow or play the game, and trust me Ive met those kind of people. Just because you enjoy the sport and plan to pursue it as a career is fine. Just remember to have something to fall back on, just in case. Careers in sports can seem like fun, but one injury can easily put you out of work, if it doesnt kill you. Like I said before, there is nothing wrong with being passionate about something, just know when to draw the line. "live breath and eat football" is a little over into the obsession side of the tracks. But as long as you understand that there is more to life than a game, you'll be just fine, which it looks like you do.
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!!   BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:38 pm

I got no room to talk though 27 and playing semi pro paintball. It really puts a strain on things to play semi pro
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!!   BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 1:46 am

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE STEELERS LOST OMG!?! Freakin Bears are dead!!!
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!!   BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:16 am

*stands and watches, having no experience whatsoever or interest in Football teams* Um.....yeah what he said.

Last edited by Valryn Vynn on Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris Stordy
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Chris Stordy

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!!   BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:02 am

HAHAHAHAHA Steelers suck ass long live the 49ers 2-0 baby woooooo
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!!   BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:15 pm

...Well at least the Patriots lost. That's all that really matters. I can't tell you guys how many Patriot fans there are in Santa Monica that I have to serve and listen to. Ugh!! Mad
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!!   BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:23 pm

How the F*CK did this conversation get from something as random as cartoon channels to sports?
Back to top Go down
Chris Stordy
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Chris Stordy

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!!   BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:24 pm

it seems like we are pretty good at starting off on one subject and trailing off to another there are so many posts where that has happend lol
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!!   BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:28 pm

I've noticed. That crap happens in the Sith Order too, thats why they have thousands of posts. They go off topic about everything, they dont have a chat room because they just post useless one sentence posts on their forums. One kid there, 13 years old mind you, has about 2,500 posts, freakin ridiculous.
Go outside, feel some sunlight you creature, learn an instrument, talk to a female...
Back to top Go down
Chris Stordy
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Chris Stordy

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!!   BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:40 pm

Never realy looked at any of the sith sites it dosnt intrest me at all for some reason just not into that type of RP and that kind of character
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!!   BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:32 pm

lol yes the 13 year olds. They will always spam the forums with their ideas and opinions. Recall that however at that age, he probably is too concerned about being "the all powerful sith" rather than the finer aspects of life. If he wants to be a "social outcast" then thats his choice. That or he may very well have joined a guild to meet other people, even though for all we know, we could all be pedophiles looking for kids. And yet regardless that doesnt seem to have changed anyones....how shall I put this..... "attempts at building relationships on here with the supposed 'opposite gender'. The result is the many "marriges" on here. Unless of coarse they are actually married in real life, in which case it is both awkward and irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!!   BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

BRING BACK THE OLD TOONAMI AND CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next