The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel? Vote_lcap2What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel? Voting_bar2What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel? Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel? Vote_lcap2What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel? Voting_bar2What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel? Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel? EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel? EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel? EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel? EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel?

Go down 
+6
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
RK-72
Edonis
Master Kael Sune
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Hybrid
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel? Empty
PostSubject: What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel?   What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:38 pm

Doesn't have to be one from the movies, whichever duel was your favorite in all Star Wars history.

Mine, would probably have to be either Obi Wan vs. Darth Maul, or Obi Wan vs. Anakin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel?   What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:00 am

mine would be Luke vs Vader
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel?   What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:11 am

Darth Maul vs Qui Gon and Obi Wan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel?   What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:05 am

movies would be the first darth maul fight with qui gon and obi. but my favorite fight would either be galen vs darth vader or the second darth maul fight with obi won getting him with the lightsaber to his head ready to hit the on button like point blank excution, i wish they would make a short movie of that fight.
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel?   What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 8:12 am

for me hands down Obi Wan vs Anakin . The epic drama around this duel along with the environment they are battlign in. Watching them give everything they have and seeing the story unfold as Vader embodies his true self
Back to top Go down
Edonis
Padawan
Padawan
Edonis

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel?   What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:32 pm

I would have to say the best duel would have to be Kenobi and Anakin hands down. My second favorite that wasn't made by GL would be this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMXpokrfblM

My only issue with this would be that I would like a little more special effects. Like them running through the forest fighting and slicing apart trees that get in their way or something like that. But the choreography is still pretty sweet.
Back to top Go down
RK-72
Training Droid
Training Droid
RK-72

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel?   What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:29 pm

Kenobi vs. Anakin, Yoda vs. Dooku, and ryan vs. dorkman 2 on youtube. Though Yoda vs. Dooku is probably my favorite one. But Kenobi vs. Anakin is just as awesome.
Back to top Go down
Edonis
Padawan
Padawan
Edonis

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel?   What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:33 pm

RK-72 wrote:
Kenobi vs. Anakin, Yoda vs. Dooku, and ryan vs. dorkman 2 on youtube. Though Yoda vs. Dooku is probably my favorite one. But Kenobi vs. Anakin is just as awesome.

Ryan vs Dorkman 2 was very awesome. Great special effects and the choreography wasn't bad at all. I think if that and the art of the saber were combined, that would be a truly amazing fight scene. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RK-72
Training Droid
Training Droid
RK-72

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel?   What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:36 pm

If you have awesome acrobatics or awesome coreography/creativity, you make an awesome fight. Thats what i liked about RVD2, it had alot of creative moves.
Back to top Go down
Edonis
Padawan
Padawan
Edonis

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel?   What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:14 pm

RK-72 wrote:
If you have awesome acrobatics or awesome coreography/creativity, you make an awesome fight. Thats what i liked about RVD2, it had alot of creative moves.

Yeah it did. It is certainly my second favorite amateur video. I just like the fighting in art of the saber a little bit better.
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel?   What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 6:35 pm

My favorite is Yoda vs. Dooku, then Kenobi vs. Maul, and finally Yoda vs. Sidious. I had never seen Art of the Saber before. That was pretty not bad. I liked that a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://animatedmatt@aol.com
Akainu
Recruit
Recruit
Akainu

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel?   What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 8:56 am

You know he got hired by LucasArts right?
Back to top Go down
Edonis
Padawan
Padawan
Edonis

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel?   What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:19 am

Who Ryan? Yeah, I heard he got a job with them for like a year or something. Probably was his dream job. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Akainu
Recruit
Recruit
Akainu

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel?   What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:47 am

Yeah, I always wanted to work on a MMO much like the one coming out.
Back to top Go down
kaos dragon
Recruit
Recruit
kaos dragon

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel?   What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:34 pm

i have to say yoda vs dooku and kenobi vs vader
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel?   What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:19 am

Hybrid vs Alahew Kel-Revik hands down!!! lol
Back to top Go down
http://animatedmatt@aol.com
Alcanor Story
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Alcanor Story

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel?   What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:58 am

Grievous V.S. Jedi Master Waldan Bridger

Grievous V.S. Jedi Master Soon Bayts
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel?   What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel? EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 4:14 pm

Alahew Kel-Revik wrote:
Hybrid vs Alahew Kel-Revik hands down!!! lol

If I ever learn to do CGI or if one of my friends does, we're totally gonna do BOK, then some of the more epic spars
Back to top Go down
Chris Stordy
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Chris Stordy

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel?   What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel? EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:59 pm

though it some1 in our guild knew how to do cgi?
Back to top Go down
Chris Stordy
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Chris Stordy

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel?   What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:12 am

and the best fight was prob Anakin vs Obi wan or Darth Maul vs Obi Wan and Qui Gon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel?   What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Was The Best Lightsaber Duel?
Page 1 of 1