The Knights Of Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forums for The Knights Of Genesis

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Master Hybrid (707)
What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote? Vote_lcap2What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote? Voting_bar2What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote? Vote_rcap2 
Alcanor Story (633)
What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote? Vote_lcap2What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote? Voting_bar2What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote? Vote_rcap2 
Master Alahew Kel-Revik (633)
Master Valryn Vynn (553)
Master Kael Sune (448)
Tanis Moon (400)
Chris Stordy (315)
Juranski (290)
JDawg (198)
Axle Steel (174)
Latest topics
» just saying hi
What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote? EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm by Tanis Moon

» holenderskie domki caloroczne
What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm by Guest

» swinoujscie apartamenty sprzedaz
What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm by Guest

» noclegi zamosc cena
What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 pm by Guest

» kolobrzeg apartamenty marta
What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Guest

» domki letniskowe
What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» hotele cieszyn
What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm by Guest

» bieszczady domki wetlina
What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm by Guest

» hotele accor w europie
What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 pm by Guest

» noclegi wladyslawowo brzozowa
What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote? EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm by Guest

» Long overdue pics of my Mandalorian Armor
What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote? EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm by Axle Steel

» A Revival Is In Order..
What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote? EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:59 pm by Master Valryn Vynn

» CHEVEYO (Spirit Warrior)
What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am by Juranski

What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote?

Go down 
+8
Master Valryn Vynn
Saven Solo
Alcanor Story
RK-72
Master Hybrid
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
kaos dragon
Master Kael Sune
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote? Empty
PostSubject: What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote?   What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote? EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:01 am

Just wondering what is your favorite Star Wars quote

mine : " Do or Do not. There is no try "- Yoda
Back to top Go down
kaos dragon
Recruit
Recruit
kaos dragon

PostSubject: Re: What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote?   What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote? EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 3:27 pm

"the fear of loss is a path to the dar side"

The wise master yoda
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

PostSubject: Re: What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote?   What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote? EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:08 pm

When speaking to Count Dooku, Master Yoda says:

“Much to learn, you still have.”
Back to top Go down
http://animatedmatt@aol.com

PostSubject: Re: What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote?   What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:30 pm

Yoda to Luke during his training

Yoda: Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you, hmm? And well you should not, for my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life creates it. Makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us, and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you. Everywhere. Here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere. Yes, even between the land and the ship.
Back to top Go down
Master Hybrid
Grand Master
Grand Master
Master Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote?   What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:42 pm

lol four Yoda quotes in a row I think.

Mine would probably be an HK-47 quote;
"Translation: 98% probability that members of the miniature organic's tribe are being held by Sand People, master. Doubtless he wishes assistance. ... Translation: 2% probability that the miniature organic is simply looking for trouble and needs to be blasted. That may be wishful thinking on my part, master."
Back to top Go down
RK-72
Training Droid
Training Droid
RK-72

PostSubject: Re: What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote?   What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:07 pm

HK-47: "Your pupil once asked me what I thought of him and I informed him of his meatbag status. He was unimpressed, but you thought the reference was humorous. You programmed me to continue using that reference. It drove your pupil to extreme lengths of frustration."
Revan: "So Malak was the original meatbag. I like it."
HK-47: "Of course you do, master. You liked it then as well."

HK shall ever have the most amazing quotes.
Back to top Go down
Master Kael Sune
Jedi Council
Jedi Council
Master Kael Sune

PostSubject: Re: What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote?   What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:45 pm

I like this one too.
"You want to take off your shirt" Hutch from Fan Boys
Back to top Go down
Alcanor Story
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Alcanor Story

PostSubject: Re: What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote?   What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote? EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:35 pm

General Grievous: [after slicing up many troopers during the battle] I could do this with two... no, THREE hands behind my back!
Best quote ever!!!!
Back to top Go down
Saven Solo
Recruit
Recruit
Saven Solo

PostSubject: Re: What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote?   What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote? EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:36 pm

"You will try"- AnakinSkywalker
Back to top Go down
Master Alahew Kel-Revik
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Master Alahew Kel-Revik

PostSubject: Re: What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote?   What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote? EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:49 pm

Yeah, he kinda had to swallow that line didn't he?
Back to top Go down
http://animatedmatt@aol.com
Saven Solo
Recruit
Recruit
Saven Solo

PostSubject: Re: What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote?   What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote? EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:52 pm

LOL true, buthe said it with so much confidence
Back to top Go down
Master Valryn Vynn
Master Of The Order
Master Of The Order
Master Valryn Vynn

PostSubject: Re: What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote?   What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote? EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:47 pm

Obi Wan to Luke

"The Force will be with you, always"
Back to top Go down
Hype-Rion Halcyon
Padawan
Padawan
Hype-Rion Halcyon

PostSubject: Re: What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote?   What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote? EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:04 pm

Horn: "You see everything in black and white—cleanly defined absolutes. I think, whatever they had intended at first, Obi-Wan and Yoda decided they needed to shape you into a weapon they could use against Vader and the Emperor. Why didn't they tell you Vader was your father? They knew, as an orphan, you wanted to know who your father was. They didn't let you see him that way so you would not be vulnerable. When he told you who he was, he blunted their strategy, but he didn't count on your strength. You saw his admission to you as a covert cry for help, a bid for salvation. From what you've said, your mentors doubted it, as did the Emperor. You fooled them all and succeeded. Now you've turned that success into a validation of everything you were taught, even though what you were taught doesn't support the results you got."
Skywalker: "You do not think there is only light and dark? If you leave here with that thought in your mind, you will be vulnerable to the dark side. You will be seduced by it."
Horn: "I've nothing to fear from the dark side."
Skywalker: "You're as good as lost to it, then. You know nothing of its power, its draw. You know nothing of its temptations."
Horn: "No, Master Skywalker, you know nothing of what I have been through in my life. I've been eyeball to eyeball with the dark side more than you will ever know. You stand back and see good and evil on grand and cosmic scale, but I've been right down there, right at the point where light meets dark. I know that border intimately and while I've toed the terminator line, I've not strayed as much as a micron over it. I've been called out to a domestic disturbance and walked into an apartment where the woman of the house is lying there on the floor, in a pool of blood and vomit. Her nose has been pulverized. Her eyes have been blacked and are swollen shut. Her throat has bruises that show a hand and fingers, and fading bruises cover the rest of her body. Standing over her are two teary-eyed toddlers the age of your niece and nephew. And lying there, on the couch a room away, is her glitbiting husband, his fists still raw and bloody from the beating, his clothes spattered with her blood. His snores are enough to cover her sobs. I've seen that and had every fiber of my being wanting me to give that animal the rudest wake-up he's ever had. I've wanted to beat him so badly he'd look like a rancor's chew-toy, but I didn't. I pulled back. I've walked into a warehouse and arrested a spicelord in his office. He opened a case and it had over a million credits in it. A million—more money than I'll ever see in my lifetime. It was mine, he said, if I'd just take it and walk away. No one would ever know. But I'd know, and I didn't do it. My father died in my arms, his life leaking out of him. I had no good-bye. I had no chance to tell him I loved him. I had to hold him, feeling his life fade, hoping for a response, anything to let me know I'd not failed him, and I didn't get it. I went out and I found the bounty hunter scum that killed my father, and I arrested him. There wasn't a person in CorSec that would have whispered in protest if I'd shot him resisting arrest. I could have marched Bossk into One CorSec Plaza, right there in the lobby, and blown his head off in front of hundreds of witnesses, and they'd have all said the prisoner was escaping and a threat to others. I could have killed him, I could have avenged my father, and I didn't. And when our Imp liaison officer let Bossk go, I didn't hunt either one down. I don't know if you think that makes me weak or just stupid. Maybe by not taking revenge I can't be the kind of Jedi you want, maybe by not having wallowed in the dark side and returning you can't be certain of me. I don't know, but don't tell me I don't know the dark side, that I don't know its temptations. I've been there, and I've walked away."
Corran Horn and Luke Skywalker
Back to top Go down
Edonis
Padawan
Padawan
Edonis

PostSubject: Re: What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote?   What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:43 am

Ok, Corran's quote is now my fav Very Happy lol. But before that I always like Anakin's

"This is the end for you, my master"

And he ended up being wrong about that one too.
Back to top Go down
Chris Stordy
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Chris Stordy

PostSubject: Re: What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote?   What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote? EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:28 am

My fav quote is def “This will be a day long remembered. It has seen the end of Kenobi, and will soon see the end of the rebellion.” Darth Vader is just too bad ass
Back to top Go down
Juranski
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Juranski

PostSubject: Re: What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote?   What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote? EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:47 pm

Mine would have to be from Vader "All to easy" after he knocked luke down in the pit. pretty cool line right there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote?   What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your Favorite Star Wars Quote?
Page 1 of 1